Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Deleting posts

Deleting posts

Hi,

Does anyone here know why the option to leave a message stating the reason of the deletion of posts even exists? I mean, who actually can even see it?

(I am and have always been on mobile site permanently so excuse my ignorance if it's something only you full-site nerds can discover. )
    Last edited by Clash12344321; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:31 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moderators can see it.

When we delete posts, we normally leave a reason, as it help the rest of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Thanks for the info, Ajax!

The moderators and staff can actually see even the deleted posts. I once had a mod reply to my post hours after I deleted it.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    The moderators and staff can actually see even the deleted posts. I once had a mod reply to my post hours after I deleted it.
    Wow! A few years ago, I wrote something so incoherent and bizarre that when I reread it the next day in the forums, I thought I had posted it while under the influence of something. Except I don't drink or smoke.

Upon closer examination of the timestamp of my post, I realized that I had posted it at a time when I should've been in a deep slumber. So the only plausible explanation is that I was sleep walking and sleep posting to the forums. Apparently, my password was too easy for my unconscious self to recall. I deleted the post. After changing to a longer password, I stopped writing bizarre and incoherent posts.

I thought no one had read them until now. So someone saw another side of me.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    March 25, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 1 Week Ago at 06:26 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Wow! A few years ago, I wrote something so incoherent and bizarre that when I reread it the next day in the forums, I thought I had posted it while under the influence of something. Except I don't drink or smoke.

Upon closer examination of the timestamp of my post, I realized that I had posted it at a time when I should've been in a deep slumber. So the only plausible explanation is that I was sleep walking and sleep posting to the forums. Apparently, my password was too easy for my unconscious self to recall. I deleted the post. After changing to a longer password, I stopped writing bizarre and incoherent posts.

---
    March 25, 2020
    Hahahaha that's funny. Cant say I've slept clash before

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post

---
    March 25, 2020
    We don't usually read them

But we can.

The only things we can't read in the forums are private messages and ones that have been physically deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)