Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Official gems for skin now??

Official gems for skin now??

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...ns_that_are_1/

Ohh..and its NOT a leak..cause its from official Darian.
    Its just from another platform/reddit

1500 gems seems fair
    | BK 74 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

It was already seen in the Dev build used by YouTubers and Darian did say they might do this earlier.

Centennial Club

Buying skins using gems.

In that image in itzu's channel, that was showing only first hero skin to buy, where are other skins?

Darian said in a Reddit post that skins which are one year old will be available for purchase using gems. So other skins will become available once they are an year old.

Finally i will be able to get skeleton king this octomber . Sorry primal king and jolly king😛
    Last edited by Pankaj12; March 23rd, 2020 at 06:04 AM.

Centennial Club
    i kinda feel bad for gold pass users now, i only bought one, glad i got an unpopular one that had a lot of extra goodies in it (party warden). i will still probably buy 1 more for queen as 1 year is a long time. but its good to see f2p'ers getting a chance at skins. at the rate of 1500 gems per month it seems like they wont be able to get them all unless theyre absolute gem hoarders, and even those players probably wont go for every skin so the constant gold pass users will have something unique. theres also a possibility of a cooldown for buying hero skins just to give more value to gold passes, if you can only buy 1 every 2+ months, then you cant keep up with all the skins. it definitely can make some question why buy the gold pass if its not for the skin, but thats if youre willing to wait 1 year after seeing it in the gold pass and then whatever RNG system they use for the hero skin shop if its not straight forward.
    Last edited by CorValerie; March 24th, 2020 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    i kinda feel bad for gold pass users now, i only bought one, glad i got an unpopular one that had a lot of extra goodies in it (party warden). i will still probably buy 1 more for queen as 1 year is a long time. but its good to see f2p'ers getting a chance at skins. at the rate of 1500 gems per month it seems like they wont be able to get them all unless theyre absolute gem hoarders, and even those players probably wont go for every skin so the constant gold pass users will have. theres also a possibility of a cooldown for buying hero skins just to give more value to gold passes, if you can only buy 1 every 2+ months, then you cant keep up with all the skins. it definitely can make some question why buy the gold pass if its not for the skin, but thats if youre willing to wait 1 year after seeing it in the gold pass and then whatever RNG system they use for the hero skin shop if its not straight forward.
    You may have some wrong math or something but why do you feel bad for us gold pass buyer?
    Goldpass - 5$ (dont forget all the stuff)
    Skin for gems - 1500gems (dev buil) (15$)
    We all get gems for achievments but at the current dev build price you cant get that much skins as ftp.

Edit:
    Afaik there are something like 14000 gems for free in the game and bought all builders there are 11000 left. To have this you must have reached all achievements and not spend a single gem.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; March 24th, 2020 at 05:35 PM.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    i kinda feel bad for gold pass users now, i only bought one, glad i got an unpopular one that had a lot of extra goodies in it (party warden). i will still probably buy 1 more for queen as 1 year is a long time. but its good to see f2p'ers getting a chance at skins. at the rate of 1500 gems per month it seems like they wont be able to get them all unless theyre absolute gem hoarders, and even those players probably wont go for every skin so the constant gold pass users will have something unique. theres also a possibility of a cooldown for buying hero skins just to give more value to gold passes, if you can only buy 1 every 2+ months, then you cant keep up with all the skins. it definitely can make some question why buy the gold pass if its not for the skin, but thats if youre willing to wait 1 year after seeing it in the gold pass and then whatever RNG system they use for the hero skin shop if its not straight forward.
    Or perhaps many purchase the Gold Pass because of the sheer value it offers in terms of rewards, upgrades, etc.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Or perhaps many purchase the Gold Pass because of the sheer value it offers in terms of rewards, upgrades, etc.
    Exactly. I've had the skin for a year, had a month of 20% off upgrades and time, and runes and books on top of that.