Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Official gems for skin now??

I would like just to know if the Warrior Queen from Lunar new year will be able for gems when the update goes live?

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Or perhaps many purchase the Gold Pass because of the sheer value it offers in terms of rewards, upgrades, etc.
    For me, the skin is the least valuable part of the pass. They are kind of cool but the perks are much more valuable. However, if it makes some happy to get the skins with gems instead, nice to have the option.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I need ice queen skin pls give tht soon can't wait darian

Maybe make a new skin based off of the max level heroes before the skins update (with some more details added to make it unique from basic skin)

It could be bought with gems, perfect for players looking for nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by iammirnes View Post
    I would like just to know if the Warrior Queen from Lunar new year will be able for gems when the update goes live?
    Possibly not, since that would result in loss of exclusivity for a skin offered outside the gold pass and costing 10 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by vishalrappeal View Post
    I need ice queen skin pls give tht soon can't wait darian
    If we get the new option for only skins that are year old, then you will have to wait till December for Ice Queen skin.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Or perhaps many purchase the Gold Pass because of the sheer value it offers in terms of rewards, upgrades, etc.
    Yup. Haven't missed a Gold Pass yet on my main. Maybe tried on the first 2 or 3, but can absolutely guarantee my heroes have never raided/warred in anything other than vanilla.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by iammirnes View Post
    As a purchaser of the WQ Skin, I’d personally be okay with having paid for time-based exclusivity rather than actual exclusivity. That Skin is one of the best and should be enjoyed by others. Should it cost only 1500 Gems? I’m not in a position to make that decision, but since it’s more than the original price equivalent in USD, it seems fair.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post

Edit:
    Afaik there are something like 14000 gems for free in the game and bought all builders there are 11000 left. To have this you must have reached all achievements and not spend a single gem.
    Given the gem mine keeps on producing and obstacles keep on appearing (if you have room), there is mo limit to how many gems you can get in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You may have some wrong math or something but why do you feel bad for us gold pass buyer?
    Goldpass - 5$ (dont forget all the stuff)
    Skin for gems - 1500gems (dev buil) (15$)
    We all get gems for achievments but at the current dev build price you cant get that much skins as ftp.

Edit:
    Afaik there are something like 14000 gems for free in the game and bought all builders there are 11000 left. To have this you must have reached all achievements and not spend a single gem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Given the gem mine keeps on producing and obstacles keep on appearing (if you have room), there is mo limit to how many gems you can get in the game.
    To add to this, my mini has all 5 builders, 12K gems in the bank, spent some gems occasionally on a book of heroes here and there from the trader etc. meanwhile I havenít finished a lot of achievements yet (some of them are quite lucrative) so plenty more gems to acquire that way. So thereís a lot more free gems in the game and like Ajax already said gems can be acquired indefinitely though obstacles and gem box and the gem mine. Then thereís also other sources like clan games and events. Especially when youíre maxed and have no use for potions or even no use for certain items and you convert those to gems. They do add up in a year. My mini can still use most stuff so doesnít convert that much.
    Oh yes before I forget on my mini I spent a grand total of 0.00 of real money. So all of those gems came from the game.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    To add to this, my mini has all 5 builders, 12K gems in the bank, spent some gems occasionally on a book of heroes here and there from the trader etc. meanwhile I haven’t finished a lot of achievements yet (some of them are quite lucrative) so plenty more gems to acquire that way. So there’s a lot more free gems in the game and like Ajax already said gems can be acquired indefinitely though obstacles and gem box and the gem mine. Then there’s also other sources like clan games and events. Especially when you’re maxed and have no use for potions or even no use for certain items and you convert those to gems. They do add up in a year. My mini can still use most stuff so doesn’t convert that much.
    Oh yes before I forget on my mini I spent a grand total of 0.00 of real money. So all of those gems came from the game.
    I just added it all up.

You actually get 14,677 just from achievements.

Then ongoing ones, you get a total of 7432 per year (if you harvest all of them) - 4380 from clearing all normal obstacles in both bases (3 per day in each base, at an average of 2 gems per obstacle), 1752 from a maxed gem mine, and 1300 from gem boxes.

And that is without counting ones you get from clan games, or events, or from selling magic items you can't use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)