Thread: Near Max th9 looking for a farming clan

Fresh Spawn

Near Max th9 looking for a farming clan

Currently I'm farming to max out my walls on my Town Hall 9 base, as soon as i max those i play on going to Town Hall 10. I'm looking for a clan that is focused on farming and Clan Games. I'm active daily and i always donate more than i ask for.

Millennial Club

Hi Chief,

If you're still looking for a clan then we may be what you're looking for. We run a certified FWA clan that you'd be welcome to join.

We have six active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    English speaking only.
    Adults 18+
    Drama free
    Back to back wars (can opt out)
    Townhall not rushed (Builder hall should be! 😁 )

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post link).
    The original clan, established in the UK about 5 years ago.
    TH12 and above

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post link).
    Established originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in to an active war clan.
    TH10 and above

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post link).
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    TH12 and above

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post link).
    Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Scored over 140,000 points in Clan Games!
    TH11 and above

The Mini Bailey (in-game link).
    Our training clan. This is were many of our members are levelling up their mini accounts and also has TH12 leaders providing guidance to new junior members.
    TH9 and below

The Bailey FWA (in-game link, forum post link).
    Our certified Farm War Alliance clan. Go here if you have heroes upgrading or wish to take a break from regular wars but still want the loot.
    TH9 and above

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Last edited by Grimtar; March 22nd, 2020 at 06:50 PM.

Trainee
    Check us out Sikjitsu