Thread: I nees help!!

Fresh Spawn

I nees help!!

My road store has only 1 row but in the youtube videos that i watch they have 2 rows. So i have to scroll a lot. Also my newspaper shows only 4 items everypage but in the youtube videos there are 12 items in every page. I donít know how to fix this. Any ideas? Also is there a live support for hayday? and how can i contact them
    Last edited by Ardabey; 1 Week Ago at 04:15 PM.

If you are playing on a phone or some of the smaller tablets such as an iPad mini (i think), you will only see 1 row in the RSS and 4 items in the DD. If you are playing on a larger tablet, such as iPad or iPad Pro, you will see it as you have noticed on the YouTube videos.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Ardabey View Post
    My road store has only 1 row but in the youtube videos that i watch they have 2 rows. So i have to scroll a lot. Also my newspaper shows only 4 items everypage but in the youtube videos there are 12 items in every page. I don’t know how to fix this. Any ideas? Also is there a live support for hayday? and how can i contact them
    I believe that everyone had two row shops and a full size DD in the past.
    It was about the time that Hi-Def display screens came out for mobile devices that the game makers updated Hay Day. When that happened, Hay Day display went to trash on my Samsung tablet. Oversized displays that a half-blind person could see, all shop crates on a single row, and DD worthless with 2 ads per page.
    Maintenance will not fix it. It is very difficult for me to play my farm on that device.

Check the display settings in your device. If it has a resolution option then changing it might bring the proper format. Else you are likely to have to get a newer device to get the normal display back.

iPhone has always been one row
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...