Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Quarantine Special?

Quarantine Special?

Iíve noticed tons of other video games have added specials into their game to help people out during this quarantine and am wondering if SC has any plans to do the same. I know these next updates will help a lot of people, but nothing truly helps everyone (TH12 and above) as something like the winter jam did!

I only hope they do because I have played sooo much clash lately but now I have no builders left and am at the typical stand still with not much to do. Thoughts?

download new game.

Forum Elder
    Work on achievements.

Pro Member
    Maybe a quarantine spell? Drop spell, makes enemy base heros go into the town hall

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Maybe a quarantine spell? Drop spell, makes enemy base heros go into the town hall
    Darian already stated something along the lines of clash should be a break from the issues of the real world when someone wanted everyone to turn their clan shield to black. They are not going to add anything to remind people of the virus

Thanks guys. Iím just surprised they havenít done anything. Even adding some crazy deal to the shop I feel like tons of people would buy, including myself to help pass the time and motivate me in clash.

Quote Originally Posted by NShizzzle View Post
    Thanks guys. I’m just surprised they haven’t done anything. Even adding some crazy deal to the shop I feel like tons of people would buy, including myself to help pass the time and motivate me in clash.
    That would go down well.. Can see it now.. "Way to go SC, cashing in on peoples misery"..
    I feel its best for everyone if they simply continue as they are..
    Covid 19 dont exist in clash of clans.. Nothing "real world" exists here (or vice versa).

Nor is everyone in quarantine.. but thats a separate issue too.

Great idea. People are dieing and losing their jobs because the economy is crashing. Lets use this as an opportunity to take some of their money.

when the update comes out both friendly challenges will be easier to do (heck you can infinitely play boat meme in general), id say the update is very fitting for everyone being stuck inside all day. also darian implied some sort of end game content that im pretty sure we havent seen yet, meaning the maxxed may have even more to do than usual. but other than that final part which isn't confirmed, we do know the next update is more friendly to constant gameplay.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    How about a "social distancing trap". Forces troops to separate by "x" tiles..