Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone finding it difficult to recruit.

Aka, it’s impossible for new clans to be started now, and it’s impossible for old clans to grow.

Hire me as Game designer and I will fix this broken game in couple of weeks.

yes, Yes and YES!! Extremely difficult to recruit! Can't seem to find active players. Even though there is an "Active" filter setting, if you look at most of the players that come up, they obviously haven't been on in a while. Can't tell you how many invites that I have sent out only to receive "inbox full messages" and as well not having anyone show up. Not even to stop in and immediately leave like the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by ZestyOranges View Post
    Aka, it’s impossible for new clans to be started now, and it’s impossible for old clans to grow.
    Impossible is a strong word. It's not impossible but it is more difficult with global gone.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jammer0816 View Post
    yes, Yes and YES!! Extremely difficult to recruit! Can't seem to find active players. Even though there is an "Active" filter setting, if you look at most of the players that come up, they obviously haven't been on in a while. Can't tell you how many invites that I have sent out only to receive "inbox full messages" and as well not having anyone show up. Not even to stop in and immediately leave like the old days.
    I don't know why they thought people giving themselves sticker will work. They will obviously make themselves look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    I don't know why they thought people giving themselves sticker will work. They will obviously make themselves look good.
    Agreed, I would like some to be applied automatically and some by choice. For example, a player may want to join wars or not. It makes sense for them to set that label on or off. The same goes for CWL. I want to know whether they want in war and/or CWL. Other labels should be set by the game mechanics automatically.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

My clan has had no problems finding high level th12+ players with 2k+ war stars. I even have a girlfriend. Who needs global?! Maybe all your clans lack the level of awesomeness of my clan.

Or maybe my clan is slowly dying too...

Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    My clan has had no problems finding high level th12+ players with 2k+ war stars. I even have a girlfriend. Who needs global?! Maybe all your clans lack the level of awesomeness of my clan.

Or maybe my clan is slowly dying too...
    My wife kind of has a problem with me finding girlfriends on global so maybe a plus. . Recruiting in my normal channels is tougher now as the burn and churn mentality has people spamming every post. Check the need a clan forum. Post is two weeks old and someone spams their cut and paste recruiting poster.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    I find it *impossible* to recruit. My Clan is French-only (language, not nationality) so leaving it "open" is not an option because I get 90% of non-French-speakers that way (even though the first words in te clan description are: "**FRENCH SPEAKERS ONLY**", weeding them out is a pain. I've tried posting in forums, 0 feedback and no-one ever said they used that to find/choose us. 100% of the recruitment in the past 3 months are IRL friends or family, and those don't make up for leavers + people who stop playing.

I'm watching my clan slowly wither even though we're progressing in wars and league, and I don't know what to do about it.
    Last edited by obarthelemy; 1 Week Ago at 02:37 AM.

I've been rejecting rushed th12. Most established players know how to find a good clan. We're in the top 1000 but not too 250. Simply put there are more clans than players and most people have a home. We have 3 clans btw.
    Last edited by KrazyDawg; 1 Week Ago at 03:11 AM.