Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone finding it difficult to recruit.

Question Anyone finding it difficult to recruit.

As a leader of a masters 3 clan, I thought it would be fairly easy to recruit even after global was gone - I thought wrong. It’s been increasingly difficult to find experienced members despite having 20 th 12s or above and everyone in the ‘search for members’ area is either inactive or gets flooded with invites before we’ve even had a chance.
    Any other leaders experiencing the same problems and any advice on how to help a clan grow?

Centennial Club
    It's even worse for lower level clans, I can't find anyone (non rushed) above the 8.

My clan is almost level 18. We have 48 members and always have enough for 30vs30 and in masters. Have a couple people I'd probably kick if able to recruit more but with current system you tolerate some things you might normally wouldn't. Most everyone in the clan is off someone's friends list from being in a clan prior or off global. I've probably spent 20 hours this past week just on forums sending people msgs that post, adding IDs and inviting, using recruitment tool etc.... Not 1 new member from these efforts.

I cant imagine how lower clans do it when I'm unable to find new members when I have an active clan that is established. I alone have almost 200k donations this season.
    Last edited by CupcakeCowboy; 1 Week Ago at 11:51 AM.

The system doesn't work. My profile states that I'm looking for a clan. Th12 max attack close to max defence, and I've received 2 invitations since the new system is in place.
    I can't jump to another clan to do some wars, because I don't get invitations AND I don't know who's going to start war "today".
    Luckily I have a base clan for leagues, because besides that the whole clan system design sucks right now. Or mabe I should say too much features are missing..... e.g. know if a clan is in war, when it will start the next war.

Only reason we survive is a 3rd party app that we basically treat like a global. Its all about who you know anymore. We have 80 or so members on the chat so when people are looking to push, they contact us on there and we either make space or they have to wait for one to open up. The other useful tip is to go around and join smaller clans and recruit the active people or see if they would merge. Don't know of any other ways. Recruiting is the toughest part of the game.

You are not alone ...

Agreed, same issues here. I have a lvl 15 adult clan made up of TH11- 13 mainly with 30 members. Using forums, Reddit and the new search function in clash with still little to no results.

#CQGPQVP

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
    The system doesn't work. My profile states that I'm looking for a clan. Th12 max attack close to max defence, and I've received 2 invitations since the new system is in place.
    I can't jump to another clan to do some wars, because I don't get invitations AND I don't know who's going to start war "today".
    Luckily I have a base clan for leagues, because besides that the whole clan system design sucks right now. Or mabe I should say too much features are missing..... e.g. know if a clan is in war, when it will start the next war.
    Why keep jumping from clan to clan for wars? Your base clan doesn't do them?
    Last edited by CupcakeCowboy; 1 Week Ago at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Only reason we survive is a 3rd party app that we basically treat like a global. Its all about who you know anymore. We have 80 or so members on the chat so when people are looking to push, they contact us on there and we either make space or they have to wait for one to open up. The other useful tip is to go around and join smaller clans and recruit the active people or see if they would merge. Don't know of any other ways. Recruiting is the toughest part of the game.
    Going around recruiting in smaller clans taking their members.. So nice of you

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    Going around recruiting in smaller clans taking their members.. So nice of you
    Got a better solution?