Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone finding it difficult to recruit.

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #111
    Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    The question that i am asking. Is supercell gonna do something about or they really don't care as it seems ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronanSC View Post
    since this subject is debated here for (at least) six monthes, I guess you have the answer
    My guess is that they will work on it in the same way they do all other aspects of the game and (hopefully) improve it.

I never used any in game tool to recruit seriously be it global or the new tool.
    But we never had any problems finding new recruits.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Only reason we survive is a 3rd party app that we basically treat like a global. Its all about who you know anymore. We have 80 or so members on the chat so when people are looking to push, they contact us on there and we either make space or they have to wait for one to open up. The other useful tip is to go around and join smaller clans and recruit the active people or see if they would merge. Don't know of any other ways. Recruiting is the toughest part of the game.
    This kind of attitude is going to kill the game

Quote Originally Posted by DanMUFC View Post
    How so? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #115
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMUFC View Post
    How on earth is that "attitude" going to cause the slightest shred of harm to the game?

I genuinely don't have the slightest idea what you are on about here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakunin View Post
    My guess is that they will work on it in the same way they do all other aspects of the game and (hopefully) improve it.
    Like how they dealt with clouds. Lawd help us

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Like how they dealt with clouds. Lawd help us
    Well it did take rather a long time, but has ended up being an excellent solution IMO (and I think in the O of many people who play Legends)
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ZestyOranges View Post
    I think the only way for us bigger clans to even survive is to poach from smaller clans. Mind you, this was inconceivable back in the day of global when we would simply go to global for recruitment. But now, with this so called ‘advanced search button’ only giving people in the advanced stages of inactivity, it’s the only thing we can do to protect ourselves. And let’s be honest, if everyone had to choose between saving their own clan and saving someone else’s, they’d choose themselves.
    Can you explain this to me? Especially the bigger clans don't have that problem. How many members are needed to survive? I would say at least 15 active CWL participants. There is a contradiction in the statement. Bigger clans have members. A clan level does not stand for size.
    I would not, so don't write "everyone" . Simply because I cannot and do not want to switch off my personal values in the game. If SC doesn't manage to change something about this recruitment tool (if the will exists...), I'd rather stop playing instead of recruiting like this.
    "Saving" is also the wrong word. By leaving a clan alone, you do not save it, you do not destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well it did take rather a long time, but has ended up being an excellent solution IMO (and I think in the O of many people who play Legends)
    Love the solution. Legends is great now.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by ZestyOranges View Post
    And let’s be honest, if everyone had to choose between saving their own clan and saving someone else’s, they’d choose themselves.
    TBH, if a clan is not going to survive without regular recruitment, it is arguable that clan is not functioning well enough to be really worth saving.

If a clan is really functioning well, it shouldn't be losing many members, so really shouldn't need to recruit all that much.

Obviously, there will be some wastage, as people stop playing at all, or just decide they are bored and want pastures new. Any clan formed randomly (as opposed to friends & family/colleagues type clans) is going to need to recruit occasionally. But if it is more than occasionally, you need to think about why players aren't staying.
    My stats (main account)