Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone finding it difficult to recruit.

I think the only way for us bigger clans to even survive is to poach from smaller clans. Mind you, this was inconceivable back in the day of global when we would simply go to global for recruitment. But now, with this so called ‘advanced search button’ only giving people in the advanced stages of inactivity, it’s the only thing we can do to protect ourselves. And let’s be honest, if everyone had to choose between saving their own clan and saving someone else’s, they’d choose themselves.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    I see your side. But this worked for ages. I just think with out global or 3rd party apps. This will give mid level clans a way to recruit.
    Its never really been a great tactic. All u r doing is recruiting someone who has proven that they r willing to leave one clan for another. They cant be trusted imo

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    The game should not have to rely upon 3rd party apps to recruit members. There should be a better solution in the game to recruit players. SC has had thousands of threads and suggestions about this very subject and yet they continue to ignore and just expect us to try and work with a broken (actually not broken, as that would imply it was working) tool.

SC do not need to come up with a solution, they just need to read what the forumers have suggested and put in the best fit.

The reality is though, as we have seen so many times before, we get radio silence from them and thats the end of that.....

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Its never really been a great tactic. All u r doing is recruiting someone who has proven that they r willing to leave one clan for another. They cant be trusted imo
    You're right. there are alot out there like that. If you can get a clan to merge or get 10 people. If 3 of them work out and 7 are untrustworthy. That's a win in my book. Keep the 3 and remove the 7. As long as the clan atmosphere is enjoyable. some loyalty should build up over time.

Maybe not trust them at first but build it over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    The game should not have to rely upon 3rd party apps to recruit members. There should be a better solution in the game to recruit players. SC has had thousands of threads and suggestions about this very subject and yet they continue to ignore and just expect us to try and work with a broken (actually not broken, as that would imply it was working) tool.

SC do not need to come up with a solution, they just need to read what the forumers have suggested and put in the best fit.

The reality is though, as we have seen so many times before, we get radio silence from them and thats the end of that.....
    I'm not a fan of the third party apps. I tried discord I think it's called. I couldn't seem to figure it out. (May have to ask my grandsons!) Don't think I will try again though.

I agree SC is slow to respond. After most of my clan quit playing when all we matched was engineered clans. I was close to calling it quits. Then found farm war and haven't seen an engineer since! Guess they kind of fixed that but a friend of mine has a TH12 with all level 1 defense.

But back to the issue. They continually reinforce the statement that global isn't returning. The "tool" is totally worthless. And they keep pointing us away from the game to other apps. (Which makes no sense to my simple mind.) But since that's the direction they seem determined to take. Why have they not teamed with their preferred app and just give us a tab in the game to jump back and forth.

I do love the "radio silence" comment. H maybe we of the same generation!

Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    Is it not, I almost doubted myself but let me quote the replies to your messages by JusMe
    Quoting another player does nothing to support your statement though. You are incorrect that what you claim Darian said is the only thing that has been said. He has said more than that. I've been following this since the beginning. As I said, I wish we were hearing more, but we have heard more than just what you posted. Also, the player you quoted was providing an inaccurate summary of the youtube conversation.
    Last edited by 2222; March 24th, 2020 at 02:15 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #107
    The game should not have to rely upon 3rd party apps to recruit members. There should be a better solution in the game to recruit players.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    And they keep pointing us away from the game to other apps. (Which makes no sense to my simple mind.) But since that's the direction they seem determined to take. Why have they not teamed with their preferred app and just give us a tab in the game to jump back and forth.
    For the benefit of those who keep suggesting/insisting that SC refer to other apps, please see this reply earlier in the thread.

SC has had thousands of threads and suggestions about this very subject and yet they continue to ignore.....
    Please can you provide some evidence that SC are not working on improving the recruitment tool or, if you can not, please make yourself aware of rule no.5?

Under recruitment tool hood to figure out what's going on there
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Quoting another player does nothing to support your statement though. You are incorrect that what you claim Darian said is the only thing that has been said. He has said more than that. I've been following this since the beginning. As I said, I wish we were hearing more, but we have heard more than just what you posted. Also, the player you quoted was providing an inaccurate summary of the youtube conversation.
    Ok my apologies you are right.

As well as giving up on recruitment tool, I'm also giving up talking about it here as many others have. Let's hope one day we might just might get some super features added for recruitment tool.

Forum Veteran
    The question that i am asking. Is supercell gonna do something about or they really don't care as it seems ?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    The question that i am asking. Is supercell gonna do something about or they really don't care as it seems ?
    since this subject is debated here for (at least) six monthes, I guess you have the answer