Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 204

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone finding it difficult to recruit.

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    332
    On player recruitment I think if the tool was altered to only show clanless players as default whenever someone uses the search criteria that would help massively initially, pretty much every search I've made brings up players that are already in clans, poaching player's away from existing clans is a whole different kind of recruitment lol and the number of clanless players found are always very minimal, preference should be given to the homeless players first in my opinion as they are in more need of a clan. or add in a feature that allows you to search for players in /out of clans, this would allow for deep dive n trade negotiations lol . I've never tried the tool searching for clans so cannot comment on that part of it.

  2. #82
    Forum Hero Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    On player recruitment I think if the tool was altered to only show clanless players as default whenever someone uses the search criteria that would help massively initially, pretty much every search I've made brings up players that are already in clans, poaching player's away from existing clans is a whole different kind of recruitment lol and the number of clanless players found are always very minimal, preference should be given to the homeless players first in my opinion as they are in more need of a clan. or add in a feature that allows you to search for players in /out of clans, this would allow for deep dive n trade negotiations lol . I've never tried the tool searching for clans so cannot comment on that part of it.
    Do you really think there is a vast pool of clanless players that have high level townnhalls with good war stats? I would guess that almost every player I recruited came from another clan because they were looking for something better.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  3. #83
    Pro Member CupcakeCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I presume from the way you say it, you think there is something wrong with that?

    Why?
    Nothing wrong as in TOS. Just dont agree with joining claims with the purpose of recruiting their members and hurting their clan so yours profits. Guess I just view things differently

  4. #84
    Pro Member CupcakeCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    After all of these years I thought I was the only one to feel this way. I have seen so much of this over the years, other clans who claim to share my faith have been notorious for doing this over the years to my clan. They would request to join then recruit in the request, or join and leave a recruiting message then leave. I always felt pity for them for acting in such an underhanded manner when they espouse certain beliefs in their clan descriptions.
    Glad I'm not alone.

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    After all of these years I thought I was the only one to feel this way. I have seen so much of this over the years, other clans who claim to share my faith have been notorious for doing this over the years to my clan. They would request to join then recruit in the request, or join and leave a recruiting message then leave. I always felt pity for them for acting in such an underhanded manner when they espouse certain beliefs in their clan descriptions.
    Those are hoppers.


    You gotta stsy for awhile to prove show that you are an reliable player. Then ask. Spammers were one of the worest thing about global


    People respond fo good example. When they had enough. They will follos.

  6. #86
    Pro Member CupcakeCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Those are hoppers.


    You gotta stsy for awhile to prove show that you are an reliable player. Then ask. Spammers were one of the worest thing about global

    People respond fo good example. When they had enough. They will follos.
    When you join a clan and stay awhile to earn trust with full intent to try and get them to follow you to your clan that is just wrong imo. It's just a moral thing with me and something I'd never do. To each their own
    Last edited by CupcakeCowboy; March 23rd, 2020 at 11:50 PM.

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    When you join a clan and stay awhile to earn trust with full intent to try and get them to follow you to your clan that is just wrong imo. It's just a moral thing with me and something I'd never do. To each their own
    I'd agree with that one.

    I see nothing wrong with an immediate attempt to see if they want to merge, or if anybody wants to leave. Anybody who says yes in that case probably wasn't happy in tat clan anyhow.

    But deliberately staying to undermine is another matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    338
    Im not talking about weeks. You know if someone is going to be an asset to the clan within a few days. If it takes more than a few days. Its not worth it. We used to look for clans of 15 to 20 with an inactive leader and active members. That similarity seemed to work well.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    And only answer we have is to let AI learn
    We haven't received much, but this is not accurate.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  10. #90
    Millennial Club CaKai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,291
    I disagree with this go into small clans and recruit. IMO that is considered poaching and I think it is low handed and deplorable.

    Level 248

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •