Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone finding it difficult to recruit.

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51
    Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    In short forget about leading a ckan right
    Why respond like that to a post which in no way suggests what you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    I agree with the richer and poorer. Thats what i see too

Clan tag: #PU89V9RC

Toofinedog also made a valid point. Lost pups finding thier way back too

Dont miss clouds one bit. Used to wait 4 plus hours in them. Looks like all sc is dhift them to lower leagues
    That is simply not true.

Clouds now only exist during the first day or two of major events such as clan games.

And even then, are rarely more than a few minutes at worst.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    There is nothing to fix they said they are waiting for AI to learn. Either AI will learn or we will give up trying. I wonder how it'lllearn when it's useless and people giving up on it, and soon we will not be allowed to talk about it either
    What on earth makes you think there is nothing to fix, and all they are doing is that?

And why on earth do you think we may not be allowed to talk about it?
    Last edited by Ajax; March 23rd, 2020 at 10:22 AM.
    My stats (main account)

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkey123 View Post
    yes they did I was suggested to try reddit to recruit by supercell. So even themselves know the recruitment tool is garbage but don’t seem to want to do anything about.
    You have to remember, Support are not actually SC. They are a third party organisation, most of them don't play the game, and they are very limited in responses they can give to game play queries.

For any sort of game play queries, they normally tell people to come here or Reddit.
    My stats (main account)

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55
    And another recruitment thread appears which more than likely supercell or a mod will close as they donít want to talk about the obvious problems or how to fix the current recruitment issues.

The suggestion is to use 3rd party apps to recruit. That comes from supercell support.

I just closed one clan last week and see many struggling but they donít seem to get it. Maybe as the money is still rolling in all is well.
    Quote in bold is false - there are numerous threads both in General and Clan Talk which highlight the flaws of the new recruitment system, query or suggest how it could be improved, why Clans are struggling to recruit, etc.

Threads which are closed are either because they break forum rules at some point or because they descend into a discussion about "why global chat should come back" which simply isn't going to happen for all the reasons Darian has outlined over a period of months.

yes they did I was suggested to try reddit to recruit by supercell. So even themselves know the recruitment tool is garbage but donít seem to want to do anything about.
    Reddit and the forum have always been suggested methods of recruiting so nothing new there. (As Ajax has highlighted in a previous response.)

Under recruitment tool hood to figure out what's going on there
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why respond like that to a post which in no way suggests what you say?
    If you read the response to poster I replied you you'll see why

Under recruitment tool hood to figure out what's going on there
    What on earth makes you think there is nothing to fix, and all they are doing is that?

And why on earth do you think we may not be allowed to talk about it?
    Only official reply we got via youtube interview is amongst the lines of let AI learn.

Centennial Club
    Yes, it's terrible. I understand their motivation for getting rid of global, but taking it out left a huge gaping hole in the system. The recruitment tool is almost totally useless. Not being able to filter for language or region, at minimum, vitiates any use it might otherwise have.

I've gotten more recruits from global than from this system. The other difference is that I've gotten better members from the latter than I ever did from the former.

That is simply not true.

Clouds now only exist during the first day or two of major events such as clan games.

And even then, are rarely more than a few minutes at worst.
    You say its not.... i say it is. I have watched the clan i built for 5 years slowly die. Not being able to bring in new members killed it. Clan environment slowly started fading and now it is on its last leg. Sounds like others have the same issue. I left my clan for better water and encouraged others to do so as wel Making them poorer and went to a rich clan and they got richer.