Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to keep an eejit happy ...

I’m ignoring Rowman and Bigpokes ... but sending dastardly “suffering succotache” vibes their way lol ... did ya have to be so gleeful about it lol Unfortunately I’m languishing in mid-Titans III atm, as have let that account go a bit on the attacking front to focus on my TH11 lol so, yes, endless Champion opponents popping up
    Aka Amazon, Warrior Queen and Leader of My Tribe #20GQJ8CC0
    We are small but mighty 👊💥

Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    really ? How can attacking someone in the same league satisfy the challenge for a lower league ? Now there is also a legend league challenge (stars) which does work and is easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That is a surprise to me. If I'd realised, I'd have been taking some of those too.

Took it with my 3rd account this morning, quite high in titans 2. Clouds for a fe minutes, then didn't notice the base I was given was 600 trophies below me
    Back in the days of yore, prior to OBS, a clan mate of mine, also in Legends with me at the time, took the Titans Challenge. When I questioned that move he simply responded "People report that it works, and has worked for me" (never asked him where he saw it reported). Ever since then, I have often taken the Titans Challenge while in Legends, always got credit, including twice today! Try it.
    Last edited by rowman; March 22nd, 2020 at 02:01 PM.

Pro Member
    Before OBS taking titan challange and hitting legends bases did complete the titan challenge i havent taken titan challenge in a while i guess it still works the same way.
    Edit got 2 bases under 5 min in T1 may be i got lucky
    Last edited by RH69; March 22nd, 2020 at 03:48 PM.

It is better to drop all the way to Champs before the games start. I am at Titan 3 and still got considerable clouding 1 hour before.

Am I the only one trying to figure out what an eejit is?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    Probably. It is a way of humorously describing yourself as an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    No- I haven't heard that word before either and had to Google that up.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    I just had one of those games on my mini on the cusp of being re-promoted to Titan III. It was slightly cloudy but only took 10-15 “nexts” to find a suitable target aka the first Titan leaguer I matched to.

I’d imagine eejit is the spelling of a colloquial pronunciation of “idiot” similar to idgit/idjit.

Pro Member
    I attacked a Titan player, got two stars but no credit on challenge. I’m in T3. Don’t know why.

Today I did the Clan Wars challenge, completed it but didn’t get credit. What’s going on?

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquistodor View Post
    I attacked a Titan player, got two stars but no credit on challenge. I’m in T3. Don’t know why.
    Are you sure the player you attacked was in Titans?

It isn't where you are that matters, but where the base you attack is.

Today I did the Clan Wars challenge, completed it but didn’t get credit. What’s going on?
    This is like the war stars achievement. It only counts the stars if you get at least one NEW star.

That could be clearer in the description.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)