Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to keep an eejit happy ...

How to keep an eejit happy ...

... tempt them with a Titans task in Clan Games for 600pts ... send them clouds, endless clouds, and then more clouds and then, well then, only offer them Champions I-III bases to attack ... one Titans base in amongst 20/30 nexts Yes!!! Finally, a Titans base, scramble those stars, woohooo, two in the first attempt!! Euphoria ensues!! Then, ooooh look, thereís another one popped up on the board, lure them in again, thatís 1200pts in two challenges ... but, but, the clouds and no Titans bases??? Who cares, itís 600pts!!!

Sitting here clouding, nexting, clouding, nexting, clouding, nexting ... ad nauseum ... burning time and gold ... cos yes, I am that eejit, that muppet of the highest order, that twerp indulging in total and utter twittery, a buffoon

And Clan Games begins Have fun everyone lol!!!
    Aka Amazon, Warrior Queen and Leader of My Tribe #20GQJ8CC0
    We are small but mighty 👊💥

Titan clouds are really bad after CG of 600 points

Idk. Took the same challenge myself. Easy peasy! Hit atack, given a base immediately, got the required ☆☆, 600 points within 5 minutes! Was so easy that I accepted the same challenge again, waiting for my troops to finish training, then another quick 600!

[Bases in Legends count as Titans bases for that challenge! Come up to Legends, your problem solved!]
    Last edited by rowman; March 22nd, 2020 at 11:58 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    [Bases in Legends count as Titans bases for that challenge! Come up to Legends, your problem solved!]
    really ? How can attacking someone in the same league satisfy the challenge for a lower league ? Now there is also a legend league challenge (stars) which does work and is easy

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Idk. Took the same challenge myself. Easy peasy! Hit atack, given a base immediately, got the required ☆☆, 600 points within 5 minutes! Was so easy that I accepted the same challenge again, waiting for my troops to finish training, then another quick 600!

That is a surprise to me. If I'd realised, I'd have been taking some of those too.

Took it with my 3rd account this morning, quite high in titans 2. Clouds for a fe minutes, then didn't notice the base I was given was 600 trophies below me
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I did titans and got no reward . maybe i misunderstand what this challenge is. ended up junking

i had 4100+points. did i misunderstand?

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchclanning View Post
    I did titans and got no reward . maybe i misunderstand what this challenge is. ended up junking

i had 4100+points. did i misunderstand?
    The enemy has to be in Titan League I think. So if you are in Titan League but attack somebody who is in Champions League it won't count.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

I clouded for 15 minutes, finally got a base, attacked and got the stars, 0 points, then realized it was a champ base on offer. Now am clouding on my other device for another 10 mins so far. Annoying!!!

edit: 4421 trophies, Titans II
    Last edited by shepherdgirl; March 22nd, 2020 at 01:23 PM.

I've done 3 thus far with maybe 5 minutes of total clouds.

High enough in titans that I don't match champions no problem

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    I clouded for 15 minutes, finally got a base, attacked and got the stars, 0 points, then realized it was a champ base on offer. Now am clouding on my other device for another 10 mins so far. Annoying!!!

edit: 4421 trophies, Titans II
    I accidentally “nexted” a Titan base, as my finger was on autopilot for the second one ... I nearly cried
    Aka Amazon, Warrior Queen and Leader of My Tribe #20GQJ8CC0
    We are small but mighty 👊💥