Thread: Should I upgrade to TH 12?

Should I upgrade to TH 12?

Okay, so Iím thinking of upgrading as i saw there is an update coming making walls and heroes cheaper so thereís not as much worth to spending time on these and my builders are completely idle. All defences etc are maxed, my heroes are level 40, walls are all level 11. Also all my elixir troops are max and the dark troops i use are max. Thoughts?

You can but prioritise heroes- do them whenever you can. If possible get the book of heroes from the trader and Hammer from the league shop as well. Otherwise consider using builder potions while having more than one hero at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    You can but prioritise heroes- do them whenever you can. If possible get the book of heroes from the trader and Hammer from the league shop as well. Otherwise consider using builder potions while having more than one hero at a time.
    Will do, Iíve got a hammer already and enough for another so hopefully will help. So upgrade but try constantly still do heroes?

If you are in the right league and can farm lot you should be able to have more than one hero sleeping at the same time. Farming inactive and dead bases is easy in that regard- you don't need a powerful army but can still get huge loot from sniping collectors and drills.

If you are in the right league and can farm lot you should be able to have more than one hero sleeping at the same time. Farming inactive and dead bases is easy in that regard- you don't need a powerful army but can still get huge loot from sniping collectors and drills.
    Okay so itís easy to recover and probably wonít have any negative effect?

Yes. When I went to th10 I had only 20/20 heroes but I made it 40/40 when I went to 11. I easily did the remaining upgrades before becoming th12 because of that.

You just have to set daily farming targets for de, attack with armies requiring less or no de at all ( I attack only with elixir-heavy armies so not a problem for me).

Yes. When I went to th10 I had only 20/20 heroes but I made it 40/40 when I went to 11. I easily did the remaining upgrades before becoming th12 because of that.

You just have to set daily farming targets for de, attack with armies requiring less or no de at all ( I attack only with elixir-heavy armies so not a problem for me).
    Yeah and walls arenít as important anymore are they, right thank you very much for the help!