Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Use of NEGATIVE GEMS by Supercell.

Use of NEGATIVE GEMS by Supercell.

Hey there, Supercell.
    If I'm here by any means violating the rules and regulations of the community, then kindly do forgive me.
    Actually, I'm having a very serious question.
    I had a village of Town Hall level : 11 of which I made some purchases of a Gold Pass and two piles of gems and doing so, my father got highly angry and asked me to ask Supercell for a refund.
    Thus, I contacted the Supercell helpshift to give me my refund back, and even thus I was able to get the refund back, too and ALSO, it in turn, got mine account being permanently closed forever.
    I then, tried to contact the Supercell helpshift to apply the concept of " NEGATIVE GEMS " on my that account, and got no good response in back.
    So now, I here by this Forum of Supercell, would like to ask the Moderator team to kindly APPLY the CONCEPT of " NEGATIVE GEMS " to my ACCOUNT, so that I may be able to play with that again.
    Village name : [redacted by Forum Moderator].
    Player tag : #[redacted by Forum Moderator].
    Town Hall level : 11.
    Clan name : [redacted by Forum Moderator]..
    It's my humble request to Supercell that they may kindly recover my account back by applying the concept of NEGATIVE GEMS, which shall be highly appreciated.
    Also, even if my message is not worthy, then too kindly do give me a reply back.
    Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely,
    Prince.
    ��������
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 22nd, 2020 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince071093 View Post
    Hey there, Supercell.
    If I'm here by any means violating the rules and regulations of the community, then kindly do forgive me.
    Actually, I'm having a very serious question.
    I had a village of Town Hall level : 11 of which I made some purchases of a Gold Pass and two piles of gems and doing so, my father got highly angry and asked me to ask Supercell for a refund.
    Thus, I contacted the Supercell helpshift to give me my refund back, and even thus I was able to get the refund back, too and ALSO, it in turn, got mine account being permanently closed forever.
    I then, tried to contact the Supercell helpshift to apply the concept of " NEGATIVE GEMS " on my that account, and got no good response in back.
    So now, I here by this Forum of Supercell, would like to ask the Moderator team to kindly APPLY the CONCEPT of " NEGATIVE GEMS " to my ACCOUNT, so that I may be able to play with that again.
    Village name : [redacted by Forum Moderator].
    Player tag : #[redacted by Forum Moderator].
    Town Hall level : 11.
    Clan name : [redacted by Forum Moderator]..
    It's my humble request to Supercell that they may kindly recover my account back by applying the concept of NEGATIVE GEMS, which shall be highly appreciated.
    Also, even if my message is not worthy, then too kindly do give me a reply back.
    Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely,
    Prince.
    ��������
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear of your problem.

There is nothing that the Forum Moderators can do; we do not have access to game files.

Your only option is to contact Supercell Support about this situation.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Forum Champion
    Please don't start repeat threads.

What have you thought would happen if you buy gems and goldpack → used em → requested a refund? Sc took back the used stuff.
    If your village isnt banned but has negative gems you will have to buy gems until you have zero or positive gems to be able to make any other purchases. If your account is banned permanently you have to deal with that.

Edit:
    In your case permanently banned.
    There was a time where supercell banned player for usage of third party apps to buy gems. Those guys had multiple thousand negative gems and got banned permanently as well.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; March 22nd, 2020 at 08:31 AM.