Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH 10 looking for a new home

TH 10 looking for a new home

Hey I am a TH 10 player (new comer to TH 10).. I want a clan that always finishes the clan games......

PLAYER TAG: #8CC2CU8Q9

Do I have you correctly? You are Mr. Charizard with 0 attacks done this season. Are you going to be active player just coming back to the game?

yo if your still looking you should check out the Nutty clan (#LR8U2P9L2). We're a fairly new clan but we're growing day by day. We war 24/7 and are very active, you should come check us out we'd love to have you

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    Do I have you correctly? You are Mr. Charizard with 0 attacks done this season. Are you going to be active player just coming back to the game?
    Bro, you are correct. I have not attacked in this season due to my exams and that's the reason why I am unranked.

WELCOME THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR CLAN FAMILY
    For TH12 and Lower
    Great place to bring your Alt
    Adult Humor and Conversation

evilNAPKiNS BM8
    Join Us!

A Fair Play Clan
    ~
    Clan tag: #28CVVCYUL
    Little Brother to the famous evilNAPKiNS BMF Clan

"Active players are valued over all else!"

Where and Adult can be an Adult!
    For those age 21 or older.
    Post a picture of your delicious alcoholic beverage on Band.us
    Adult humor and conversations are always welcome
    We don't know Drama!
    Aside from that just come have a good time with great people!!

1. Visit our website www.evilnapkins-bmf.com

- On the website you will be able to find out more about us.

2. Click here to become a member of our communication system Band.us.

-From there you will able to talk to the Leader and Co-Leaders.

Contact us through our web site
    evilNAPKINS BMF.com
    Clan tag: #8VGR9LRV
    Our Recruiting Thread

sent you invite, we always finish the game, your welcome to join we are a Clan Games clan, everything Else is optional.

You can join us if you like. We are a level 9 clan that focuses on helping people develop in the game. Troop donations are plenty. It's very chilled, our only request is to be active and mature. We war at least three times a week and always max out in clan games. If you are interested, please send a join request to #22VCYPURG

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPurchased View Post
    sent you invite, we always finish the game, your welcome to join we are a Clan Games clan, everything Else is optional.
    I was playing clan games in your clan and they kicked me out please invite me.....

Join the swamp dogs weíre fairly new decent war record looking for members to help us grow #28c9yr9jv

looking to replace some long time members who are no longer playing. We are a relaxed group who love the game but canít commit to a hard core environment due to work, school, family....just life in general. We will also consider a merger with a smaller clan.

We are accepting all TH levels as long as itís not a rushed base. We can also bring newer players along as we have a lot of experienced clashers.

We have very few rules other than donít be an idiot and contribute some fun chat when you are on. As a bonus, we have earned max rewards in every clan games.

If we are something you are interested in please request in game and mention the forums and AZGUY. We are an adult, English speaking clan. Please mention age and location in request. #9V8RUGQV.
    If you have purchased a base please do not request unless you have 6 months at current base level.