Thread: What’s the TH levels for 30v30 CWL Master II?

What’s the TH levels for 30v30 CWL Master II?

Hi, folks,

I am wondering if my clan can stay in master 2 after a merger, especially if I want to do a 30v30 CWL for the next season.

We have always been doing 15v15 CWL in the past. Last season, we had 6 TH13s, 8 TH12s and 1 TH11 in M2 and we were able to stay as the 5th place. I saw all other clans except one in the same league all have 10+ TH13s and rest TH12s..Our regular war has 80% win rate so not too bad skill wise but last season we struggled a little just because we were facing sheer mismatch (I know the fact how cwl works and I don’t complain)

Now, we have merged with another clan and we have 12 TH13s, 14 TH12s and 10 TH11s. About 2/3 are either maxed or near maxed at each TH level. So I am wondering if we can expand it to 30v30 wars and still have a fair chance of staying in the league.

Can anyone, especially those who are in M2 and doing 30v30 share your experience? Like what are the clan strength you are facing?

thank you very much!

deif
    IGN: deifieduandi |Clan: JustHaveFun #2CLYGYCL |TH13|

"When you war, you make every effort to win under the rules"

Just go for it so more people can war and you will get more clan xp. Your war lineup will be light for Master 2 30vs30, but give it a shot anyway.
    Last edited by JtB; 1 Week Ago at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    Just go for it so more people can war and you will get more clan xp. Your war lineup will be light for Master 2 30vs30, but give it a shot anyway.
    I appreciate your input. We are doing a survey among the clan members. We will see what happens next.
    IGN: deifieduandi |Clan: JustHaveFun #2CLYGYCL |TH13|

"When you war, you make every effort to win under the rules"