Thread: Clan Perks and Clan Levels for New Clans

Clan Perks and Clan Levels for New Clans

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum thread, but did searches for this topic and couldn't find anything newer than 2018. I hope I'm not double posting here.

I'm Mario. Been clashing since about the beginning. This is me: #C9P9888P. I've been a part of a number of great clans including some of the 44 clans and met great clashers along the way. I recently decided to start my own war clan and bring the active war members to it: "OG War 44".

The most frustrating thing about starting a new clan (outside of attracting members without poaching) are the clan perks.

Donating 6 troops at the start with no upgrade bonus is a tough curve to overcome. We've increased our troop capacity in the CC (accommodating 9 hogs / giants, etc.), meaning that even high level players can't fill a CC on one request and for non-max members, they can't even donate. The wait time between requests (20 minutes) is also troublesome. Makes boosting is almost out of the question.

I'm not sure what the right remedy is for this, but I love this game and want to support my clan mates as best as possible. If there's a solution that honors high level clans and can support new ones, that'd be great.

Thanks,
    - Mario
    Last edited by ItsMeAMario; 1 Week Ago at 04:34 PM.

Forum Champion
    Just stick with it. Continue to grow your clan. If you war regularly your clan will hit the higher levels in a few months. Other than that advice, not really sure what you’re asking for here? Get rid of perks? Make level 10 perks available to all levels? I don’t see either of those happening. You could always make an arrangement with a higher level/ more active clan to let your members stop by and request troops. I have been in a few clans that used this method until they were able to reach higher clan levels.

Level five is quite fast to get and after that seems that attractiveness of the clan grows exponentially comparing to level four or lower ones.
    Ofc it's little bit frustrating to level new clan after being in level ten+ clan, but it would suck even more if those clan levels wouldn't make any difference at all if clans made today would be as good as much older clans perkwise.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Iím totally agree with you Rabbjt. Iím not sure if thereís a fair way to compensate long lived, high level clans in a manner thatís suitable with just giving level 10 perks to new clans.

This would have to be accompanied by some new (and very solid) perks for higher ranks clans. Some combination of perks that balance narrowing the gap for new clans while bolstering strong, high ranked clans.

Not sure how to do it tho. To be honest, Iíd be happy with just being able to give 9 hogs...

Just throwing this out to there. Was actually surprised to see this wasnít already a recent thread.
    Last edited by ItsMeAMario; 1 Week Ago at 05:09 AM.

Weíre grinding brother. War by war. I remember the old days before perks. Those were simpler times, ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Just stick with it. Continue to grow your clan. If you war regularly your clan will hit the higher levels in a few months. Other than that advice, not really sure what you’re asking for here? Get rid of perks? Make level 10 perks available to all levels? I don’t see either of those happening. You could always make an arrangement with a higher level/ more active clan to let your members stop by and request troops. I have been in a few clans that used this method until they were able to reach higher clan levels.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeAMario View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum thread, but did searches for this topic and couldn't find anything newer than 2018. I hope I'm not double posting here.

I'm Mario. Been clashing since about the beginning. This is me: #C9P9888P. I've been a part of a number of great clans including some of the 44 clans and met great clashers along the way. I recently decided to start my own war clan and bring the active war members to it: "OG War 44".

The most frustrating thing about starting a new clan (outside of attracting members without poaching) are the clan perks.

Donating 6 troops at the start with no upgrade bonus is a tough curve to overcome. We've increased our troop capacity in the CC (accommodating 9 hogs / giants, etc.), meaning that even high level players can't fill a CC on one request and for non-max members, they can't even donate. The wait time between requests (20 minutes) is also troublesome. Makes boosting is almost out of the question.

I'm not sure what the right remedy is for this, but I love this game and want to support my clan mates as best as possible. If there's a solution that honors high level clans and can support new ones, that'd be great.

Thanks,
    - Mario
    If there was a way around it, then it would no longer be a perk..
    I have started 2 clans during my time playing coc, and in both cases did so with full knowledge that a level 1 clan wont have the same benefits as a level 5 or a level 10 clan..

All we can do is make the best of it..
    It takes time, but with each war, each clan games, each round of cwl, we get a little closer..