Thread: Thatís all?

Thatís all?

So,

Weíve been waiting for months, no no, years for an update, to know you havenít forgotten us...

oh wait you have.

so it took you two years for you to give us QOL updates. Please. What a waste.

Builderbase is the only reason i play this game as Iím 3 years late to this game and itís something i can finally compete in...and yet you fail bring anything new. ((Cough cough why does the TH 12 look like the TH13)) so i shouldnít be surprised.

Iím uber disappointed.

They specifically said what changes will be made to the builder base. They've also said for months that BH10 is not on their timetable for the foreseeable future. If you say you shouldn't be surprised then why are you disappointed? That's completely contradictory
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 1 Week Ago at 04:50 PM.
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 67 | GW 38 | RC 6

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCajun View Post
    So,

We’ve been waiting for months, no no, years for an update, to know you haven’t forgotten us...

oh wait you have.

so it took you two years for you to give us QOL updates. Please. What a waste.

Builderbase is the only reason i play this game as I’m 3 years late to this game and it’s something i can finally compete in...and yet you fail bring anything new. ((Cough cough why does the TH 12 look like the TH13)) so i shouldn’t be surprised.

I’m uber disappointed.
    BH9 was added to the game on 18 June, 2019. That would be only 9 months ago, not years. BH8 was released 15 months before BH9 came out.

Players need to be given time to complete the upgrades before a new level is released. On the BB, that takes about 9-12 months for the average F2P player. SC also said the BB was not on their radar for 2020 in any significant way. If we get a BH10, it would be in the 2020 winter release soonest, more likely sometime in 2021.

Clash is not a game of solely the BB or the HV - both sides of the game are there to keep us active. Right now, a brand new -layer can be at maxed TH10 in a year. If you buy the Gold Pass, you can start today and be a fairly strong TH13 in 3 years. A player who started 3 years ago and has remained active since, could be a strong TH12 or an early TH13 player right now. I do agree that it takes too long to get there, but the sooner you begin....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

You fellas sound like supercell PR. Lol.

Considering the upcoming changes to core game mechanics, it's not surprising that they don't have BH10 in the lineup. Majority of the players have no interest in BB since winning mostly depends on luck and most of the troops have terrible AI bugs. SC is testing the waters with the upcoming changes to see if it gets people playing it. If it doesn't get people playing it, then they will likely make more changes to the core game mechanics again before releasing BH10.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCajun View Post
    You fellas sound like supercell PR. Lol.
    Saying how things are and correcting inaccurately perceived timelines is a time honored tradition on gaming forums. However, if you’d like to find it on your own, you can always just visit the version history tab of the wikia/fandom page where it lists all the release dates and content....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN