Thread: DE Farming

DE Farming

Hi, Ive heard there are lots of dead bases in crystal 3 and 2. Is that true? I have everything made except for my heroes, so Im farming for dark elixir. Anyone have suggestions as to what league I should be in and what army to use? Is there a best time to raid? Thanks.

Yes. But if you have maxed everything else then it is far better to go to th10 now. Otherwise you will waste valuable builder time and resources.

Centennial Club
    What level are your heroes? If you ask me i went up early, really early because i didn't prioritize my heroes at th9, so my queen and king were only like level 12. Since i became th10 ive dedicated 2 builders to just my heroes and the other 3 to defenses and other stuff. Luckily, you get access to mass miner at TH10 which made farming the DE needed to keep both heroes down extremely easy. So if you ask me, if you're maxed, move to TH10.

If you still want to farm de as th9, then use an elixir-heavy army like DragLoon or GiWiPe. This way you can run them without spells on collectors of dead bases, and use spells on active bases with high loot.

DragLoon-

9 drag, 8 loon. All rage+ freeze, electro/drag/loons and freeze/haste in cc.

Select a side for attacking so that you can take more ADs out quickly while away from the sweeper- use freeze on them if necessary.

GiWiPe-

10 giants, 12 Wiz, 6 wb, 4 Pekkas,2 hog riders.All rage+ freeze/haste/poison, Pekka or electro in cc, with haste/freeze/poison.

Check cc with hogs.
    Use the giants to form a wall. Once the defenses concentrate on the giants, deploy wizards. Use wallbreakers to open up a path to the core. Unleash the Pekkas once funnel is proper.