Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of Life Changes in the Spring 2020 Update

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Yes.But only after 100 messages.It's kinda annoying to see unfilled requests.

One of my accounts have been a co-lead of a Req and go clan for a while and around 90% of the time specific max troops like bowler,Valks,Hogs etc were requested.Most of the time these requests were filled with Barb/arch/minion/wiz/giant.

Everyone has their own priority in Clash and they all play the game differently be it warring,farming,streak chasing or XP farming by donation.This will affect these XP farmers in req and go clans and end one of the ways of playing this game.

As I said in my earlier post,clan leadership should have an option(Maybe in clan settings?) whether to allow members to ask for specific troops or not.
    Maybe they thought allowing players to get what they want or need is more important than farming xp by donating cheap troops?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Agree on all leagues. Not sure why its limited to champs. As it is tied to the roster which doesnt exist as such in regular wars, I guess that's why it isnt there.
    If the “roster” in a regular war are those who are in that war, then the same could be applied. It would certainly solve all those spying problems, visiting clans, recruiting during war, etc. maybe Champ league CWL is the pilot program, and all leagues and regular war can be added later.

I think the one thing that might have been overlooked is if an opposing clan in Champ CWL promotes a third party clan member to elder or higher, collusion/spying won’t be prevented, since the “qualifiers” to not being able to view is being a “member” AND not in the war (on the roster), not either being a member OR not being on the roster.

Then again, any clan at that league willing to expose their own vulnerabilities is kind of asking for it, but it’s still not fool proof.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by malars View Post
    Too many posts already to read them all...

Will the Choose Clan Castle troops feature be available for the defensive clan castle troops for war/cwl?
    No, Only for challenges, friendly wars and legend league.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Upon closer inspection, I agree that the artwork is different. Her ear isn't visible in the current one. Perhaps something like the star levels in CR?
    This video is from 1 year ago-

it's actually this guy...lol
    TH9 | Level 285 | 1927 war stars | 2B GG, 2B EE, 13.0m HH

Friend in Need 2.5 million | Sharing is Caring 73k | BH9 PB 4940
    Current Goals: Firefighter 3585/5000 | Anti-Artillery 487/2000|Scattershot 1/40
    Player Tag #CVL802G

Banned
    That new troop is similar to this cat..

Just WOW about these changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Postal View Post
    This I find little lackluster, esp in offence I find it better to have tanky troops out first, would've preferred highest hp first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You aren't the only one. In fact I think most of us would probably have preferred that the other way round.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthasMenethil View Post
    Just one thing, about the clan castle order. Wouldnt it be better to be highest housing space first, the majority of clan castles I think would prefer the big tank first, though some other cc like dragons prefer balloon first to clear any mines.
    About CC troop deployment order:

35 spaces:
    - 1 giant, 5 bowlers OK
    - 1 baloon, 1 hound OK (as the hound is way faster)
    - 1 balloon, 1 edrag OK (the balloon will soak a seeking air mine)
    - 3 barbs, 4 valks OK (the barbs will tank for 0.01s)

40 spaces:
    - ice golem, pekka OK (the ice golem will freeze defenses and protect the damage dealer)

Please make an example where the new rule isn't good, I can't seem to think of it
    Last edited by eitiel; March 21st, 2020 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    WC being the reason for anti spying feature in Champs is the obvious reason.
    But this doesn't explain why this feature is not implemented in lower leagues.What's the harm?
    I agree with you. I think they will expand this feature to all leagues in next update if enough people demand. Might be making limited release to check stability and complains.

Centennial Club
    I was waiting for a pop confirmation while finish training..
    Hope we will get this Qol in future updates..

Quote Originally Posted by Fattymeow View Post
    it's actually this guy...lol
    thank you for this! xD I knew he looked familiar somehow

Edit: I actually wanted to ask, will we still be able to request 'any' for donations by not setting any troops or will it be mandatory to select troops?
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; March 21st, 2020 at 03:04 PM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    35 spaces:
    - 1 giant, 5 bowlers OK
    - 1 baloon, 1 hound OK (as the hound is way faster)
    - 1 balloon, 1 edrag OK (the balloon will soak a seeking air mine)
    - 3 barbs, 4 valks OK (the barbs will tank for 0.01s)

40 spaces:
    - ice golem, pekka OK (the ice golem will freeze defenses and protect the damage dealer)

Please make an example where the new rule isn't good, I can't seem to think of it
    Any combo with wizards? One of our players likes pekka and wizards. Wizards out front will die fast. I think it will work better the way it is most of the time but there is an example for you.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22