Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of Life Changes in the Spring 2020 Update

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Quality of Life Changes in the Spring 2020 Update

Hey Chief,

Hope everyone is staying safe during these turbulent days. Let's brighten the mood a little bit with some sneak peeks! Along with all the other previews we've shown, we've been also looking at various places we can make some improvements to the game and your Clash experience.

Hold on to your hats boys and girls; we’ve got a ton of incoming game changes, tweaks, and improvements landing with this update. Rather than wax poetically for a long time, let’s dive right in!

• Tired of receiving the wrong reinforcements? A new option in the troop request menu will allow you to request only the specific Troops you would like in your Clan Castle!

• Clan Castle Troops will now deploy in a specific order!
      • Lowest housing space first
      • Finally by lowest level first

• The Hero Skin UI has been redesigned to be more user friendly and look much cooler!

• We’ve also added a new Hero Preview window under your Village Profile tab.

• Research Potions now boost the Laboratory speed by 24x instead of 10x. The cost of Research Potions is now 120 Gems, up from 70 Gems in the Trader’s Daily Deals.
    • When claiming rewards from Clan Games, if you do not have enough storage space for the claimed item you will be given the option to select Gems instead. The number of Gems received is based on the normal price the specific item sells for.
    • Introducing Clan Castle Troops for Friendly Challenges! These function just like the CC Troops in Legend League in that once you set them, they remain filled and unchanged until you manually change them again.
    • Main Village layouts that would normally be prevented due to obstacles being in the way will be allowed for Friendly Wars.
    • When you purchase or acquire a Hero Skin it will automatically open that Hero’s Skin UI to allow you to immediately swap skins.
    • The Clan War Leagues screen in the Champions leagues will be inaccessible to any members without a role and who are not included in the Clan’s League roster. This is to prevent or minimize opposing Clans infiltrating or spying on their rivals by joining the opponents’ Clans.
    • The Grand Warden AI has been adjusted to make him less likely to follow Yetimites
    • The Eagle Artillery will give less priority to targeting Yetimites
    • Make Warden less likely to follow and help other heroes

SUPER
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Tired of receiving the wrong reinforcements? A new option in the troop request menu will allow you to request only the specific Troops you would like in your Clan Castle!
    This QoL will end XP farming by Req and Go Clans.
    Also there are many small clans with mostly lower TH players.This will make many troop request stay in the clan chat for days .
    I like this QoL since its all good for my clan as it will help prevent as misdonation due to fat fingers.
    But I think clan leadership should be given an option to whether to allow members to request for specific troops or not.

Clan Castle Troops will now deploy in a specific order!
    Lowest housing space first
    Finally by lowest level first
    Is this just for Offense or both offense and defense?

When claiming rewards from Clan Games, if you do not have enough storage space for the claimed item you will be given the option to select Gems instead. The number of Gems received is based on the normal price the specific item sells for.
    I also requested for this.Thx

Introducing Clan Castle Troops for Friendly Challenges! These function just like the CC Troops in Legend League in that once you set them, they remain filled and unchanged until you manually change them again.
    This will help in testing bases and attacking in FC at the same time.I also requested this.My favourite QoL change of all these.Thx

The Clan War Leagues screen in the Champions leagues will be inaccessible to any members without a role and who are not included in the Clan’s League roster. This is to prevent or minimize opposing Clans infiltrating or spying on their rivals by joining the opponents’ Clans.
    Why only in Champions?
    I know Champs are most competitive but What's the harm in implementing this in Masters or even in Crystal?Not that I care.Just curious.
    Last edited by Rak2180; March 21st, 2020 at 01:28 PM.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Under recruitment tool hood to figure out what's going on there
    Woooo bring it on

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Interesting! Lots of frequently requested QOLs in there.
    Last edited by toofinedog; March 21st, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

Amazing. Thank you supercell

Donation looks great.

Edit:
    Hopefully the anti spy feature will be added to any cwl league and normal war as well. (In near future)
    Last edited by wotanwaton; March 21st, 2020 at 01:06 PM.

Disappointed

Finally change in donation. I was having too much wrong donation on my clan.

Well I thought the list might be longer but I like what I see! Will there be more sneak peeks to come?
    COC MAIN: Fully maxed TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

Couldn't wait for the update to live