Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dalily limit buying upgrade-stuff.

Lightbulb Dalily limit buying upgrade-stuff.

Current Daily limit to buy materials are 80. That seems a bit low nowadays. We are many players sitting home because of the corana-viures threat, so we play a lot more than we use to, and there are plenty more to buy. Can we raise the daily limit?

Do not raise it. This allows more players to obtain upgrade stuff, the DD is far better than it ever was.

My wife and I both play. We would like to see the BEM limit be at least 100. AND a notification tracking our current purchases!
    Level 54 Daily player
    Achievements: 84/99

GC: Grampa Snell

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DHSSr View Post
    My wife and I both play. We would like to see the BEM limit be at least 100. AND a notification tracking our current purchases!
    Nick, the Community Manager, has indicated that there are no plans to increase the limit at the moment. As always, Supercell will monitor the situation.

As to tracking, you can already do that. Tap on your blue star at the top of your screen. That opens up three tabs; the middle on contains information about your purchases of expansion materials.

I hope this helps

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Thank you!
    Level 54 Daily player
    Achievements: 84/99

GC: Grampa Snell

Fresh Spawn

expansion tools limit

How about no limit for in hood member to hood member? We like to sell all our parts to a member with largest storage, then they sell back to layers in rotation, which keeps all members from storage getting jammed up with expansion parts. I'm a level 192 with 7 total farms so I'm the one who usually helps hood that way!
    Last edited by Alonzo88; April 6th, 2020 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    Do not raise it. This allows more players to obtain upgrade stuff, the DD is far better than it ever was.
    You must be joking. So you like this limit?

Quote Originally Posted by axelssonfin View Post
    You must be joking. So you like this limit?
    Love it. The DD has been way better - I have purchased more stuff from random shops in the last month than I have in the last few years combined. More like it was when I first started playing.