Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - March 22 - 28 - Details Here

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    My three top accounts all managed it last night, with 4d left. Two of those are in legends, the third in Titans (TH12).

I did several of the 600 point task to get 2 stars from a titans base (which includes legends)., and there was a 1K points for 5 multiplayer wins in a row. Plus a few 50 levels of AQ which were 300 points each. And a few specific siege engine ones which were also 300 points IIRC.
    Those are boosted now at 400 points each

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    So you can do the Titan task as a LL player? I think a lot of people don't know that...

Never saw that 1k task in our clan...
    Yes. My own clan used to ask players to reserve the titan task for legends players dealing with clouds as it is one of the easiest ones for legends to do. Now that we have no clouds there is no need to reserve it, but it still is an easy one for legends players.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #73
    So you can do the Titan task as a LL player? I think a lot of people don't know that...
    I'll be honest, I didn't know it until somebody else on here mentioned it earlier this week.

Never saw that 1k task in our clan...
    Didn't see it many times, and only did it once, but it was there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    I could finish these clan games easily now I know that the Titan challenge can also be used in LL... Without this task and only playing MV it was really hard to get enough points...

Warriors are OP
    Maybe you’re in the wrong league then if it would be really hard. Our Clan’s LL Clashers have No Problems obtaining 4000 Points

I could finish these clan games easily now I know that the Titan challenge can also be used in LL... Without this task and only playing MV it was really hard to get enough points...

Never seen a single 1000 points until now.
    IGN: Taliesin, #PPRVP9P2
    Clan: LookingForNessi
    Lvl 211, TH 12,
    Heroes 65/65/40
    Walls: 300 blue

Quote Originally Posted by taliesin64 View Post
    Win 5 multiplayer battles in a row: 1000 points

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    Maybe you’re in the wrong league then if it would be really hard. Our Clan’s LL Clashers have No Problems obtaining 4000 Points
    As a near max TH13 I guess and in LL I'm in the right league, isn't it? My BH is max and I don't intend to play there (as I did as a max BH8). These clan games without the titan league challenge and without BB tasks are pretty hard, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by taliesin64 View Post
    Me too. Saw 600 700 800 points. not even one 1000.

I've got 6 days left to collect rewards but want to wait until after the update. They won't disappear after the update will they?