Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Ringus: An Early-Mid TH9 Farming Hog-Cleansing Design

Looks like after I tried the other version it worked out great!

IGN: Xanoas | Level: 106 | Clan:
    Help cure prostrate cancer: http://bit.ly/donate50ptowardsprostatecancerresearch

Centennial Club
    What is Omega's version?

Quote Originally Posted by robchow View Post
    What is Omega's version?
    Changes to the Trophy Ringus somewhere in the thread. I linked them in the first post.

Fresh Spawn
    What are you finding are the advantages of the current farming ringus variant you're using vs the original one? Is it just the fact it's better vs loonion attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by aznaro8 View Post
    What are you finding are the advantages of the current farming ringus variant you're using vs the original one? Is it just the fact it's better vs loonion attacks?
    There's not a big difference. The core I have now allows for the Hidden Teslas, which is great once they get to Level 7.

Hard to say if it's better against Balloonion. X-Bows up, centralised red balloons and good air cover in the middle is the best defence against that composition.

Just to let you know; my clan had a push last week and i took your Trophy Ringus (with lvl 5 tesla's) to 2888 trophies and only got 3 starred once.

Thanks

TH: 9 | 250/250 lego's | GG: 750m+ | Record: 2888 cups
    Level: 101 | Ingame: TheDux1989 | Proud Member of: Unity Origins

Trainee

Wink Push results

I used the trophy version on a push in masters 3 mainly. Most of my defences (WT, teslas, xbows, AD, traps, mortars) are maxed for TH9, rest are maxed for TH8.

I had 26 defences: 8 wins, 14 1-stars and 4 2-stars - I wasn't 3 starred once.

16 of the 26 attacks were hogs: 5 wins, 10 1-star, 1 2-star

Only 1 loonion attack which was a defensive win (I always had 2 AD in the core)

Rest were a mix of giants/golem with wizards, usually some witches and sometimes a pekka - also a skillful 1-star barch.

What really helped was that over the whole period my defence was only -1 trophy in aggregate so I could rise trophies quite easily by attacking even though I was only attacking a few times each day due to work.

Overall, that seemed pretty good to me, although I don't really have anything to compare it with and will probably be TH10 next time a push.

Thanks again for the base, Peabak

Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    I used the trophy version on a push in masters 3 mainly. Most of my defences (WT, teslas, xbows, AD, traps, mortars) are maxed for TH9, rest are maxed for TH8.

I had 26 defences: 8 wins, 14 1-stars and 4 2-stars - I wasn't 3 starred once.

16 of the 26 attacks were hogs: 5 wins, 10 1-star, 1 2-star

Only 1 loonion attack which was a defensive win (I always had 2 AD in the core)

Rest were a mix of giants/golem with wizards, usually some witches and sometimes a pekka - also a skillful 1-star barch.

What really helped was that over the whole period my defence was only -1 trophy in aggregate so I could rise trophies quite easily by attacking even though I was only attacking a few times each day due to work.

Overall, that seemed pretty good to me, although I don't really have anything to compare it with and will probably be TH10 next time a push.

Thanks again for the base, Peabak
    This is great data. Thanks for recording and reporting. I'm going to link this from the first post. Hope that's fine with you.

I've been using the trophy version since you initially posted it, and only two 2-stars, no 3-stars, and never given up more than 58%. That includes a couple of all-out balloonion and drag attacks. It's been a great design for me, and I'm grateful to you.

Any plan for a TH10 version? Sorry if you've already answered this in the thread -- I haven't been back to it since I initially read it and built the base.

Never mind on my TH10 question

I found your answer in the thread. I do look forward to it if you decide to make one, though.

Thanks again.