Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlucky/lucky skin?

New Bloke/Chick

Unlucky/lucky skin?

Anyone else have enough of the Hero Skins where you consider one to be more lucky than other?

I seem to have the most luck in my legend league attacks with the Pekka King skin, the Party Warden, and the Ice queen.

I tried a couple of attacks using all the Primal skins and my attacks seem to be jinxed with 50% 1 star.

Yea, i know. first world problems. but staying in and playing more Clash than before really makes me pay attention to the little details.

Superstitions in clash??!!

Hi

Having my royal champ maxed now and awake all the time seems to have a much greater affect than the skins. I'm using all 3 primal as I just turn on the newest and leave it until the next arrives.
    Last edited by Piper139; March 19th, 2020 at 02:52 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I used to use the Pekka King skin but it seems he die way too easily. Using the Gladiator King skin now instead. Lol.
    TH9 | Level 287 | 1927 war stars | 2B GG, 2B EE, 13.0m HH

Friend in Need 2.6 million | Sharing is Caring 78k | BH9 PB 4940
    Current Goals: Firefighter 3710/5000 | Anti-Artillery 502/2000|Scattershot 1/40
    Player Tag #CVL802G

New Bloke/Chick
    im very superstitious. before i got into legend league...when i was farming, if i ran into a base that had 666 in any part of the available loot, i wouldnt attack it. so if a base had 966,621 in gold...id skip it.
    Last edited by dumbndumber; March 19th, 2020 at 04:51 PM.

If I don't have my army trained, I've noticed that my chances to win decreases fairly. I don't know about skins but this does affect the outcome of my attack

I like the look of all primal skins, but sometimes can get lost on which hero is who! So, I’d say using all 3 primal can be considered “unlucky” for me.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    If I don't have my army trained, I've noticed that my chances to win decreases fairly. I don't know about skins but this does affect the outcome of my attack
    yes...but how much loot is there? When my army isn't fully trained or my hero's are down the loot is crazy high. The stronger the army the lower the loot (atleast for the first 10 bases it see).

Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    Superstitions in clash??!!
    I find 3 star attacks are easier without pants on.

I would like to take the time to thank OP for this topic. Iíve been trying to figure out why my attacks have been hot wet trash recently. I connected it to the use of all 3 primal skins. I went back to using Pekka King and Valk Queen to find myself tripling the next two bases in LL. My storages and trophy count thank you. Iím certain that my clan mates will appreciate it during next CWL as well.