Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Upgrade Levels in the Next Update

So lots of defensive upgrades and the only real offensive upgrade is valks? I thought they would add camp space at TH13 also with this update.
    Last edited by Micker99; March 19th, 2020 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Do you play a different game than we do?
    Apparently so

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👊👊👊

F2P players are going to get max heroes soon, so the defensive upgrades are there to adjust the 3* 13v13 ratios. I wonder what will be the new meta against truly maxed bases.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    The same space was first seen in the TH13 sneak peek and this is the only thing that they talked about but later mentioned that it'll be brought after players max out TH13. Doesn't mean it has to come up with this update too. I don't know what you want to point out in those videos and pic above except that extra space?
    Can you show me that video/thread? Beause i have seen a lot of em and if there would have been a bigger boarder that would have been mentioned here.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; March 19th, 2020 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micker99 View Post
    So lots of defensive upgrades and the only real offensive upgrade is valks? I thought they would add camp space at TH13 also with this update.
    camp space would be nice. I was thinking we’d get 5 more levels on king and queen and another spell slot or 2. We’re still operating off the same spell capacity as TH11 and barely more than TH10.
    Get Those Goblins! The goblins have been gotten! 150/150!
    Release The Beasts: The Beast has been released! Dragon unlocked!
    League All-Star: I have become a CHAMPION!

Woooooooo Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Thanks for the info... Anything is better then nothing.

QOL would have been better to see IMO, but democracy dictates otherwise.

Thanks anyway. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYTH View Post
    50 walls, why not 100
    cheapskates. Come on, just release all the walls. Just like every other town hall level. Stringing people along is not nice, especially when it has no impact on gameplay.
    Get Those Goblins! The goblins have been gotten! 150/150!
    Release The Beasts: The Beast has been released! Dragon unlocked!
    League All-Star: I have become a CHAMPION!

Woooooooo Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post

I think they are releasing the updates at a pace that a completely F2P player is always a little behind players willing to spend something. And those same players are the ones complaining about lack of content, lol.
    I disagree if we are looking at new hall updates. Sure, there might be two updates close together that free players can't quite keep up with, but that is no different than one big update combining the content of both together. When it comes to major new hall updates, those are spread out far enough that free active players can not only keep up, they can catch up.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

They are releasing the walls the same way th 11 and 12 got walls. Steps at a time.

Just when I thought I maxed th11, there’s a whole new level of collectors to grind!

Still, that’s awesome th9 gets an extra drill, they’re gonna need it. Well done!

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th12/Bh9
    King: 50 Queen: 51 Warden: 20 BM: 29
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare