Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend without GW and RC?

Legend without GW and RC?

Is it possible? Would I manage to keep afloat and not lose too many trophies?

Currently using 8edrag, 8loon, 3rage, 5freeze, and cc of edrag/loons/rage. Anything better without GW and RC?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers13 View Post

Currently using 8edrag, 8loon, 3rage, 5freeze, and cc of edrag/loons/rage. Anything better without GW and RC?
    I used the electrodragons too when my gw and Rc were down and I would 70-80% 2 stars and once I got a 3*(I don't know how I just got really lucky).I feel like edrag are the best when u don't have ur gw just use the king and queen to funnel and spam edrags.yeah I could stay in legends I would get about 170-200 thropies a day with this.
    Last edited by clasher0011; March 19th, 2020 at 11:51 AM.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    I used the electrodragons too when my gw and Rc were down and I would 70-80% 2 stars and once I got a 3*(I don't know how I just got really lucky).I feel like edrag are the best when u don't have ur gw just use the king and queen to funnel and spam edrags.yeah I could stay in legends I would get about 170-200 thropies a day with this.
    That’s good going on your part... better than my normal percentage with RC but no GW. Think I need to funnel more as you suggest.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    Well Edrags is just the easy safe 2* option.. 90% of the attacks on me are edrags, so boring, i hope they get nerfed soon.

Well I never play without GW/ Queen (I use books and hammers) but without RC only I guess i would just stick to the same Army

Im able to msintsin 5200 with 2 heros down. Im a ground guy so i cant help out with your numbers but you csn definitely maintain in legends eith 2 royals down.

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Im able to msintsin 5200 with 2 heros down. Im a ground guy so i cant help out with your numbers but you csn definitely maintain in legends eith 2 royals down.
    what troops do you use on ground with 2 hero’s down?

Pro Member
    2bd 10 loons rest edg yeti blimp 3 rage 4 freeze 1 poison good enough to hand in around 5.2k may be sometime a single but most of time decent 2 star i did it couple of days back

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers13 View Post

I would make a slight change to this comp. in the CC use loons and make sure you have an SS. I have used your comp for a long time (but I drop a rage and a freeze and use a clone). Lately, I have adjusted it slightly for versatility:

7 edrag, 1 drag, 10 loons (4 freeze, 2 rage, 1 clone.....use the clone on the loons). Then in the CC is loons rage and SS.

They key to this comp, is to leave the SS till the end....this is a fail safe. If the Edrags split and avoid the TH (which they love to do). You can use the SS and 1 freeze to take out the TH (the freeze is incase there is a blower still left). yes its sacrificing the loons....but it ensures a 2 star.

Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    I would make a slight change to this comp. in the CC use loons and make sure you have an SS. I have used your comp for a long time (but I drop a rage and a freeze and use a clone). Lately, I have adjusted it slightly for versatility:

7 edrag, 1 drag, 10 loons (4 freeze, 2 rage, 1 clone.....use the clone on the loons). Then in the CC is loons rage and SS.

They key to this comp, is to leave the SS till the end....this is a fail safe. If the Edrags split and avoid the TH (which they love to do). You can use the SS and 1 freeze to take out the TH (the freeze is incase there is a blower still left). yes its sacrificing the loons....but it ensures a 2 star.
    thanks Pb, will give it a try

Centennial Club
    Yup its possible with ed..