Thread: Question about the copyright of the Youtube videos of Supercell

Question about the copyright of the Youtube videos of Supercell

Hi,

Im seeking permission to use the Youtube videos of Supercell ("Clash of Clans 360: Experience a Virtual Reality Raid" and "Clash of Clans: Hog Rider 360") in my academic research paper and its accompanying video. My research paper will be published in a journal. The videos were used in the experiments of my research to describe the mechanism of our method, and to show the advantage of it. However, I could not find the appropriate contact number or email to request permission.

So, can I get an email address or contact number to get permission? Or could you give the comment on how to handle the copyright of the videos?
    Last edited by SeunghoonaCha; 1 Week Ago at 03:22 AM.

Level 17
    - 14,244/17,800 | Crystal 1
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 213] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SeunghoonaCha View Post
    Hi,

I’m seeking permission to use the Youtube videos of Supercell ("Clash of Clans 360: Experience a Virtual Reality Raid" and "Clash of Clans: Hog Rider 360") in my academic research paper and its accompanying video. My research paper will be published in a journal. The videos were used in the experiments of my research to describe the mechanism of our method, and to show the advantage of it. However, I could not find the appropriate contact number or email to request permission.

So, can I get an email address or contact number to get permission? Or could you give the comment on how to handle the copyright of the videos?
    Good luck on becoming the first Professor of Clash
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.