Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dad's Farmy high level Adult, CWL\War\Clan Games, Active clan. #RP9PJRVV

Dad's Farmy high level Adult, CWL\War\Clan Games, Active clan. #RP9PJRVV

Dad's Farmy, Slightly misleading name as we do enjoy war

Dad's Farmy #RP9PJRVV Established Jan 14th 2017.

We are now a level 17 clan

Looking for TH10 and up.

The age rangeWe are a laid-back clan looking for active new members to participate in CWL, clan games and war.

in the clan is around 21-60 and is a mixture of mostly UK and US based members.

If you feel war is too pressurised this is the place to be, we can laugh at our mistakes although we are not making as many as before these days.

Dad's Farmy is a friendly all adult clan who enjoy war, and like to win where possible but you won't be be ripped apart if you make a bad attack. ( There may be a few sarcastic comments from one or two people but it is just banter) It happens to everyone.

We enjoy playing the game for what it is, a bit of fun. No external apps required, no formal base calling. We like it if you join in with the chat and listen to the co-leaders now and again but you are free to play the game your way.

After swearing I would never do it I am going to start using Discord, mostly to help with recruiting but I will see where it leads.
    I may throw all my toys out of the pram with it very quickly or it may be useful.

https://discord.gg/3fjcmFq This discord link will allow you to leave myself and Co Postal a message if you want to join the clan. I will be checking it daily . Even when the clan is closed for CWL I can send you an invite.

We only have 4 rules:

• If you opt in to war you MUST use both attacks or a big BOOT will swiftly follow if you are new to the clan.

• English language only please.
    • Score a minimum of 500 in the clan games.
    • Please, Please try to stay active, once accounts go dead for a couple of weeks they are usually removed.

We war as often as possible but while participation is optional, we would like you to take part in wars now and again.

Also please take part in the clan challenges. We have never failed to complete it.

I like to to think what we offer is a clan that can accommodate the average adult clasher who has a real life outside of the game but likes to clash when time allows.

If you like the sound of us then come check us out, we don't bite

Please be prepared to state your age and Approximate location when requesting to join.

Tiggr_R1 (#POPPVLGC)Dad's Farmy.

Clan Sig.jpg

Time for a lazy bump

Last edited by Postal; April 30th, 2020 at 03:12 PM.

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump