Thread: Help needed!

Help needed!

I have a situation I'm not sure can be fixed... any clarification or help would be appreciated!

We have a neighborhood of 5(family hood)- 1 can't play because of eye surgery, 1 works too much for derby, but is a great help, 1 is my mentally challenged neice but is a great player, and us last 2 are derby addicts! Lol

Somehow, my niece got opted in on this derby we didn't realize it until after us addicts were almost finished with our 3 lines... then we helped the niece to take 10 easy tasks.... mainly boats and mines(thank heavens there were plenty!). Anyway...

We ended up in 1st place (champion league). However... here is the problem... after we finished she wanted to make sure she was out of the next one, so she opted out- before the end today.

Is there a way for her to get her prizes?

New Bloke/Chick
    Yes ma’am, I believe she opted out of next weeks derby since this derby is complete, so she should get her horseshoes. Lovely team you have there!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

We got her situated and she swears she will remind me to check and make sure she never does that again! LOL