Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Building Workshop

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I appreciate your idea and pic but wouldnt this make your base really weak? Combining 7 collectors tow one building would make my base get destroyed faster. Yes it has seven times hp than normal collector did but think about the strategic point. Putting the seven collectors all over the base takes more time to destroy than one big building would take.

What have you in mind for that?
    Yeah +1 on that, what I said in my previous reply
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

This would make farming easy for such a compact building, no more placing troops all over to get the resources and the buildings will be so big (4x4) that you can place an archer to eventually destroy it as if there were a archer tower behind it. I donít really like the idea of this, maybe the barracks part but if I have to upgrade the barracks with all of them combined I donít want to have to wait weeks for it to be back up, the barracks take a lot of loot to upgrade- like half a storage so how could you have enough storage to upgrade four at once?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    This would make farming easy for such a compact building, no more placing troops all over to get the resources and the buildings will be so big (4x4) that you can place an archer to eventually destroy it as if there were a archer tower behind it. I donít really like the idea of this, maybe the barracks part but if I have to upgrade the barracks with all of them combined I donít want to have to wait weeks for it to be back up, the barracks take a lot of loot to upgrade- like half a storage so how could you have enough storage to upgrade four at once?
    Did you read ALL of the replies, because I am certain I explained this. Buildings get a 10% health buff when combined, and Mega barracks can still be used while upgrading.