Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall Upgrade During CWL?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by WEGigabyteWeiXiao View Post
    I wonder if I've got 25/50 low level walls at a section of my base, enemies will be able to break through that section easier?
    (Just thoughts)
    Use that to your benefit. Or use weaker walls as open-ended barriers to direct attacking troops around rather than through.

Almost everyone has sections of weaker walls at some point. It not a big deal for most of us.

I wonder if I've got 25/50 low level walls at a section of my base, enemies will be able to break through that section easier?
    (Just thoughts)
    Not easier than having no walls there at all.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    (Just thoughts)
    Well yes, but still harder than if there were no walls there at all.

If you have 25 more walls than you had before, then no matter what level, no matter where you put them, it is 25 walls which previously weren't available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)