Thread: Bingo Derby - issues

Bingo Derby - issues

We have just about completed our three bingo lines - and just waiting for 1 more bell pepper task to show up.

Sometime on Saturday we completely stopped getting any bingo related tasks. We have been deleting tasks every 30minutes and have not had a single bingo task - let alone our bell pepper task.

I have emailed support 2x and they say to just keep deleting, however I feel that there is an issue with the derby and or maybe there are only so many bingo related tasks available?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Upon further thought - I wonder if they changed it back to the old way, where if you get one line, you can not get more then that, and if you want multiple lines you need to complete them at once . Thoughts?

New Bloke/Chick
    You can still get 3 lines, one after another. The new crop tasks like bell pepper are not very common and are hard to get in the bingo derby. We avoided the new crops altogether in this derby.

We have specific townie person on every line. We have trashed uncounted tasks trying for any combination of those specific townies. No luck. We have no chance for a single bingo on any line because we have gotten no more than 3 of the required 6 tasks on any line. There are just 3 hours left. I hate Bingo Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjaksfowler View Post
    Upon further thought - I wonder if they changed it back to the old way, where if you get one line, you can not get more then that, and if you want multiple lines you need to complete them at once . Thoughts?
    See this thread about my theory on bingo derby.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...iki-Help/page7

I think the probability of the task spawn is based on the xp level of the players opted in. How many of your opted in players have unlock the bell pepper task? If majority can't do that task i think the probability of it to appear is very low.

Interesting theory!

We deleted over 600 tasks and went 12hrs without a single bingo task showing up let along the specific task we were looking for.