Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Engineered clans are back

Centennial Club

Engineered clans are back

We have been matched with 3 Indian engineered clans in a row we have changed nothing they 3 stared all our bases in 2 hours I guess they are out of clans to match as people quit.

As far as I know, you will tend to draw in engineered clans if your clan does the same. Otherwise your lineup is somewhat odd so the matchmaker cannot easily find suitable matches for your clan.
    You simply can't engineer higher halls anymore so are you referring to bases with low defenses and high offense or something?

As for the second statement, this report for 2019 makes it clear that the game is ranked number 6 in monthly active users and number 8 in player spending-

https://go.appannie.com/rs/071-QED-2...20_Main_EN.pdf
    Last edited by Maestro666; March 15th, 2020 at 04:51 PM.

Centennial Club
    Yes maxed troops and crappy defenses we have th13 matched against th9 as for stats mi am sure they are much stronger pre destruction of global and other such moves. Not mine to worry about I didnít pay a fortune for it the Chinese government did

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ1958 View Post
    Yes maxed troops and crappy defenses we have th13 matched against th9 as for stats mi am sure they are much stronger pre destruction of global and other such moves. Not mine to worry about I didn’t pay a fortune for it the Chinese government did
    No individual players match any other individual player on the other clan. What is your clan tag?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Most Indian clans aren't very good, It would be highly unlikely that you would meet 3 engineered Indian clans in a row since I'm not aware of any that exist, let alone 3.

Clan tag?
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; March 16th, 2020 at 05:52 AM.

Yes maxed troops and crappy defenses we have th13 matched against th9 as for stats mi am sure they are much stronger pre destruction of global and other such moves. Not mine to worry about I didn’t pay a fortune for it the Chinese government did
    Yeah.. I reckon they should bring back global.. That will put engineering to bed once and for all.

Centennial Club
    God to be right all the time is 👏. Awesome to be brilliant! To address the other post itís clans from the country of INDIA. And the point is not global but tweaking the match software

Centennial Club
    They are maratha3 41 stars in just 17 attacks in this war already

To be fair, the matchmaker is fine, if the roster is common enough that it has plenty of similar breakdowns to match with..

But once you start mixing the halls.. Once you add low weight.. Once you add rushed bases.. Once you spin with all fully maxed halls at different levels.. Once you have gaps in the breakdown with a hall level missing..
    Then the basis for a stable and common spin result are removed..
    There are then too many variables for the MMA to look for hall/roster matching that is easy on the eye..

I read your posts re recruitment problems..
    And whilst I sympathise with your position, it doesnt alter how the matchmaker works.
    So, without that clan tag to verify the break downs of the spin, one can only assume that you arent spinning with a well organised, aesthetically pleasing line up, that will readily find another clan with the same break down..

Erratic rosters give an erratic spin result..
    There may be nothing you can do to change it, depending on the state of the clan, but the spin is roster dependant.

EDIT.. As for engineering, 41 stars from 17 attacks is poor..
    The engineering guys here usually perfect their opposition in the first few hours, and often perfect perfects (no stars dropped).

CWL has changed the way many think IMV..
    They rush to top hall, and ensure they max out their war troops..
    It may well be one of these clans you are drawing, rather than engineers..
    Nothing more than rushers as opposed to streakers..
    Not that it makes your plight any easier, since they will simply overpower you.

Tighten up the roster.. Or shrug... Its either a game for anyone to play and participate.. Or its a "sorry mate" for those that are making your spins go awry.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; March 16th, 2020 at 11:55 AM.

Yes maxed troops and crappy defenses we have th13 matched against th9 as for stats mi am sure they are much stronger pre destruction of global and other such moves. Not mine to worry about I didnít pay a fortune for it the Chinese government did
    There is no hall to hall matching. If you are actually interested in how the matchmaker works and not just here to complain, start by reading this: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...AQ-Matchmaking

God to be right all the time is . Awesome to be brilliant! To address the other post itís clans from the country of INDIA. And the point is not global but tweaking the match software
    There is no need to tweak the matching software. You are here accusing the matchmaker of matching you poorly 3 times. You need to share your lineup information and your clan tag so we can help you understand what is happening. Again, that assumes you actually want help.

They are maratha3 41 stars in just 17 attacks in this war already
    Is this the clan you are referring to? https://cocp.it/clan/9CPVVRQ2
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; March 16th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes