Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Manually destroying siege machine

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    You bully, bullying a wee little TH11
    Lol I was #2 in the roster and our #1 had already 3 starred and 2 starred the top 2. Their #3 and #4 only had 1 star each so I had to clean up

Ok serious now, nice attack and yes this is a perfect example of when you sometimes want to destroy a siege (for those who sometimes ask the question of why that function is there)
    Yes this was exactly the reason for posting this video, for those who wonder why there is an option to destroy your siege. To be honest this is the first time I found an opportunity to take advantage of the feature.

I generally don’t allow the same design too often in my clan war line up. Preferably I like no duplicates at all.
    Just because when one clan figures it out it’s easy to copy an attack.

In the February CWL season I think it was when we faced a clan who used the same line up 5-6 times. The clan mate who attacked it first (a strong attacker) 3 starred that base pretty early on in war day. The rest of watched the replay a few times. In my case it was the first time using that army so I did a few FCs to get at least a feel for deployment timing and such. And quite a few of us reproduced the attack and 3 starred all those bases. Needless to say, easy war to win that way.
    I often wonder why players will use duplicate bases in a war, especially when half the roster is copying the design. As soon as 1 person figures out how to destroy it then the rest of the clan will follow. Bad strategy, but I guess it's a learning experience (hopefully) for the victim clan
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 67 | GW 38 | RC 6

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Lol I was #2 in the roster and our #1 had already 3 starred and 2 starred the top 2. Their #3 and #4 only had 1 star each so I had to clean up

Yes this was exactly the reason for posting this video, for those who wonder why there is an option to destroy your siege. To be honest this is the first time I found an opportunity to take advantage of the feature.

I often wonder why players will use duplicate bases in a war, especially when half the roster is copying the design. As soon as 1 person figures out how to destroy it then the rest of the clan will follow. Bad strategy, but I guess it's a learning experience (hopefully) for the victim clan
    Haha no need to defend yourself, I was just teasing a little. War is a clan effort after all. Iíve had to bully a TH11 too sometimes in war even as a TH13. Someone had to.

Of course situations where you may use this feature arenít over abundant and will not happen every raid but itís nice that itís there in some cases when you do want it.

I honestly donít know what they think, maybe in the last few wars they faced bad clans who did poorly on a certain base and others copied it but I still find that very risky. Iíve been lucky though. The base I currently use in war Iíve actually been using a long time. It gets 3 starred sometimes but also sees 1 Stars. Overall it performs decent and havenít felt the need to change it in years. I think Iíve used it since late TH11 actually.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Pro Member
    Rare?
    On TH13 every second attack uses yeti bomb (yetis inside blimp) to take down TH or another valuable part of the base