Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impossible bingo

Fresh Spawn

Impossible bingo

Hi,
    During this week's bingo derby my group removed hundreds of random tasks to make place for bingo tasks. Some never showed up! Many only once or twice while we had to finish them 3 or 4 times. In spite of all our efforts, it was impossible to finish the lines as the center tasks just wouldn't come up.
    I'm wondering if this happened to other neighborhoods as well and hoping this issue will be resolved before the next bingo derby.
    Thanks!

What are the remaining center tasks that you are waiting?
    If you happen to read my last post on link below, maybe you can help me confirm my theory about bingo derby.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...iki-Help/page7

Let me share the experience we had on this week's bingo derby.
    We are a small hood and 4 are opted in (levels 179, 110, 93 & including myself lvl. 78). Before we start our bingo derby, we all agree first what lines are we going to take.
    We also did consider the even distribution of bingo tasks.

Here's the bingo board we planned on completing.
    Attachment 214673
    As you can see on the board, we marked the green ones as our priority to complete first but if the task won't show up we marked the blue ones as our backup lines.

At first couple of rounds, we've been getting the bingo tasks for the diagonal line and top row line we marked green.
    We thought its been going smooth but after completing our first bingo (diagonal line), the harvest tasks won't show up after days of trashing.

We want to place top 3 but we notice that ginger task won't spawn a 320 pt. task after trashing for a lot of rounds. That's when we decided to just give up the top 3 for now and just go for completing the lines, so we take on the max ginger task we've seen which is at 319 pts.After completing the ginger task, we achieved our 2nd bingo line. Leaving our board to look like these:
    Attachment 214674
    It all boils down which task will come up first: cucumber, broccoli or the mushroom soup production task.
    Then that's when another frustrating part comes in the damn wool task (which we don't need) just keeps coming on our derby board. We trashed and trashed still nothing spawns of the last 3 tasks we needed.

The wool task won't come off the board, it always just comes back! so i volunteered to take that wool task (in consideration that i have available task for it), to test if it will stop from appearing. Idk if it somehow helped but after taking that wool, another still keeps appearing since 2x wool is up on our bingo board. But after few rounds of trashing all tasks, a 320 mushroom soup task appeared, completing our 3rd bingo line!
    I think we've trashed way more tasks on this bingo than our prev. power derby.

One thing i can only recommend is just continue trashing, if the task you need is appearing but you're looking for a 320 one. I suggest start discussing with your team if you can just take on any value with that task for the sake of completing just the bingo lines.

Two of us in the derby... finished easily several days ago getting 3 lines and all 320s, except, ironically, a 319 ginger!

I agree some tasks may not appear or they won’t be 320. Some tasks won’t appear until the later few days. We just play anything we want on the bingo board. I trash everything else. We did get all 3 lines by Thursday.

Fresh Spawn
    Congrats mary, at least that let's us know it's not at all impossible, this time with us it was though.
    Thank you for your thorough reply Ibssoli27.
    I'll try to put up my picture of our board but I'm new here so not sure if I can. (I can't)
    We are playing with 8, we have a few rookies so we're not aiming for gold at this point but we do require them to help us get the 9 horseshoes. Tasks need to be above 300 while most of us restrict ourselves to 320.
    We've never deleted so much ever... hundreds! I've been sitting with another hoodie with way over 16 in one city building for over two days! It came up 3 times at 256 while we had to weed trough wool 320 (always two on the board, I only own 5 sheep but I should have taken it while I was expecting the city building I guess? xD )
    The horrid one in the middle was the red 1hr cherry cake. That one first ever came up yesterday! There's one on the board now but we still need to get hold of 2x fried tomatoes talk diagonally next to it in the other center position. Diagonally on top of the cake is the wool and in the far right below its the bouquet in the bucket which first came up this morning. It needs to be done three times... we have a strawberry task second in top row that appeared Wednesday but never since, needs to be done 2 more times. Then indigo, first appeared last night, only 256 but our rookie finished 2 times and needs 1 more. Not on the board anymore and even if it was, there's still the tomatoes in the middle....
    So... we managed to drag one line out of it.

Fresh Spawn
    Specifically to your question, 7 of us are over level 100 and then we took on this one friend who is at level 46....
    You may be after something.

Just wanted to share another approach of Bingo Derby. When I do this one aiming for achievements, I trashed till I get <100 pts task and here I am:
    Team composition: lv38 (no fishing lake nor town) + lv52 + lv52. Neither of them is fully functionnal production wise.
    15 task done, 1 expired (collect wool, having only 5 sheeps on each farm, time was miscalculated).
    Bingo completed on Thursday.

Race track

Board

I realise that higher league will be much more competitive and 320 task are required to be in top 3. However I sincerely doubt that normal strategies used in other derby themes is the best one to use during Bingo ones. Support has more or less told Ibssoli27 about task probabilities taking into account farmer level.
    Last edited by meonhoc; March 15th, 2020 at 05:18 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Ours was frustrating, but at the same time, we finished 2 days ago

we just went for all and the smoothies beat out the sunflowers. The peonies were alway 265 points.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; March 15th, 2020 at 05:22 PM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by OddFarm View Post
    Hi,
    During this week's bingo derby my group removed hundreds of random tasks to make place for bingo tasks. Some never showed up! Many only once or twice while we had to finish them 3 or 4 times. In spite of all our efforts, it was impossible to finish the lines as the center tasks just wouldn't come up.
    I'm wondering if this happened to other neighborhoods as well and hoping this issue will be resolved before the next bingo derby.
    Thanks!
    I'm in a solo neighborhood (I operate only 1 farm) and I trashed 1265 tasks for the bingo derby. I was trying for a combination involving 3 lines, 9 tasks and including a rice task and a broccoli task. I looked up on the wiki page and the 320 broccoli task is available while the neighboring ginger task is only available at 319. I had to eventually do the 316 rice task and complete an alternate line by doing a ginger task and a teacher task. Fortunately, I already had 6 teachers in town and quickly got 3 more. This bingo derby really stands out from others. Previously I've been able to upgrade tasks while keeping the lower point one up, but that didn't work this week except for one upgrade of the broccoli task, but unfortunately not to the 320 version.

Susanna
    Level 148, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

Our bingo was impossible unless we accepted lower point tasks to complete it. In champs league with a hood fighting to stay out of relegation we chose to go for the points and stay in champs vice completing a bingo and getting demoted.