Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derby Column Rewards

It would be great if those involved with the game would respond. Have the gardening decor items dropped out of the derbtpy reward columns? It would be nice to know so that I don’t waste diamonds trying to get more. Supercell team is so unresponsive compared to those associated with another game.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 1 Week Ago at 08:12 AM. Reason: Rule 6
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 176
    Town Level 49

Quote Originally Posted by Nestof3 View Post
    It would be great if those involved with the game would respond. Have the gardening decor items dropped out of the derbtpy reward columns? It would be nice to know so that I don’t waste diamonds trying to get more. Supercell team is so unresponsive compared to those associated with another game.
    I still get some gardening decor, but I think I have all of them. I get some permits, but I only take them if there is nothing better. I personally like boosters, but they tend to be those I don’t use

I liked the booster columns 3 and 6 in the old days, but I guess not as many did. I have more than 100 permits I don’t need, so I guess different strokes for different folks
    Last edited by Cowslips; 1 Week Ago at 08:12 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Pro Member
    I agree with you. I am getting one permit in this derby. It is the first derby permit I have had in over a month. I remember when they used to show up every week. Not anymore.
    I also agree about the decorations. It took forever, but I finally won the santa gnome. Now that that collection is complete it is time to get something new.
    I also agree that there are more "diamond powered" options here lately. I will be honest and say that I rarely spend diamonds on anything but Tom and boosters. I like to have Ernest and Rose run together if I have those boosters. I also like free Tom and shorter nap Tom to run together. But that is just my preference.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I’ve played every derby since the land across the street opened. I shuffle about 5 times every derby. I still have several plots to open. I’d love to know how you’ve accumulated so many permits.

No one in our neighborhood gets the new gardening decor anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I still get some gardening decor, but I think I have all of them. I get some permits, but I only take them if there is nothing better. I personally like boosters, but they tend to be those I don’t use

I liked the booster columns 3 and 6 in the old days, but I guess not as many did. I have more than 100 permits I don’t need, so I guess different strokes for different folks
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 176
    Town Level 49

Quote Originally Posted by Nestof3 View Post
    I’ve played every derby since the land across the street opened. I shuffle about 5 times every derby. I still have several plots to open. I’d love to know how you’ve accumulated so many permits.

No one in our neighborhood gets the new gardening decor anymore.
    I have accumulated them because I don’t use them. Some day if I want more land I will use them.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Please give more decorations and expansion permits as rewards. This is what most higher level players are trying to get since everything else is already unlocked.