Thread: New deco/diamond packages

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD

New deco/diamond packages

I donít really pay attention to this area but for those of u who like to purchase these packages just saw there are 3 new cute decos. Donít see them on Gregís farm yet tho.

I like the tent house and i am planning to get it soon

I am surprised no one bothered adding them to Greg’s farm. It seems little attention is given to this game these days.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 189
    Town Level 52

Quote Originally Posted by Nestof3 View Post
    I am surprised no one bothered adding them to Greg’s farm. It seems little attention is given to this game these days.
    Maybe because most of the peopleís attention nowadays are with the coronavirus. Sad times honestly

Hay Day is a fine thing to do while responsibly avoiding discretionary social contact and not contributing to the spread of the pandemic.

I’m fairly certain that the coding for the current diamond deco offer was put in place ages ago. This is not the first time that Greg’s farm did not display available decor in a timely manner. I can’t understand why there isn’t a checklist to confirm readiness for these repetitive things. We’ve mentioned having decor on display on Greg’s farm for (literally) years. I would rather see a bunch of stuff that isn’t available yet on display as was done with the camping tent and campfire than feeling like nobody is thinking things through. At least looking forward to decor that is coming up in the future would give us something to save up for, plan diamond purchases if necessary, and generally discuss when the tempting new items might be available—event? Shop? Diamonds?

Farm Level 131 | Town 42 | Achievements 143/144

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Hay Day is a fine thing to do while responsibly avoiding discretionary social contact and not contributing to the spread of the pandemic.

I’m fairly certain that the coding for the current diamond deco offer was put in place ages ago. This is not the first time that Greg’s farm did not display available decor in a timely manner. I can’t understand why there isn’t a checklist to confirm readiness for these repetitive things. We’ve mentioned having decor on display on Greg’s farm for (literally) years. I would rather see a bunch of stuff that isn’t available yet on display as was done with the camping tent and campfire than feeling like nobody is thinking things through. At least looking forward to decor that is coming up in the future would give us something to save up for, plan diamond purchases if necessary, and generally discuss when the tempting new items might be available—event? Shop? Diamonds?
    I absolutely agree with this. I have purchased all of them, and I think the boat is one of the prettiest deco hay day has ever introduced. I am level 171 and spend a good deal of time decorating my farm and also that of one of my hood mates!

I checked the farms on the boat leader board for the new decos, if I remember correctly, the second farm down has all three new decos. I found this strategy very useful for checking out new decos.

Susanna
    Level 148, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

What a great idea to go to the leader board farms! I want to see scale and if the items are animated. I was surprised to see the boat is animated.

I enjoy looking at others farms for decorating ideas. I didn’t see the new deco but believe they are there somewhere. I go to the FB Hay Day posting and in the comments someone usually posts a pic. Yesterday I found 2 pics. Wouldn’t have thought to put the boat on the beach. That’s where mine is right now. Looking forward to Easter deco!

New Bloke/Chick
    The boat is indeed animated, in a lovely gentle way. Very, very pretty, but I’m still undecided as how to display it. I’ll get there though. I’m happy to pay SC for packages like this. For higher level players the decorations are good incentives. Thank you

The boat is absolutely gorgeous! I totally agree that for deco like this I don’t mind paying! Well done sc, keep it up! More deco, more, more, more! ��������
    Level 195, town 59
    Barn 7100, silo 7100
    #8OCOVGCPV. Farm name VIV