Thread: Clan wars, what is the best troop to donate?

Clan wars, what is the best troop to donate?

Just wanna know what u guys donate to ur clanmates cc during preparation day

Quote Originally Posted by Batman978 View Post
    Just wanna know what u guys donate to ur clanmates cc during preparation day
    The troops they're requesting.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Centennial Club
    Edrags, drags, ice golems, lava hounds, witches, baby dragons, etc. Those seem to be the preferred troops in the defensive war clan castles...at least for my clan.

I usually donate lava hounds since they can take a lot of punches and it can fly, so not every troop can attack it

We try to mix it up so a clan cant get a feel for what we use. It's an advantage if you start seeing the same cc pop out of every base. Saves you scouts. I'd say every troop gets asked for except yetis, golems, pekkas and barbs for defensive cc.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I like Ice Golem Drag in 35's. Our 40's request the same with loon often. 45's do well With Ice Witch Baby Valk, or Ice Golem Lava Hound, or Ice Drag Loon, or triple witch...

I've got a mini in a clan where they like electo in th9's but not fully engaged to know what excels in 30's and 35's
    Last edited by DOOM2U; March 12th, 2020 at 09:47 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    I like Ice Golem Drag in 35's. Our 40's request the same with loon often. 45's do well With Ice Witch Baby Valk, or Ice Golem Lava Hound, or Ice Drag Loon, or triple witch...

I've got a mini in a clan where they like electo in th9's but not fully engaged to know what excels in 30's and 35's
    It seems to me that dragons and edrags are overwhelmingly popular for all clan castle sizes. The extra level both of them got with the TH13 update makes them all the more effective.

Nothing consistent. If you put the same thing top to bottom everyone knows what to expect. Generally some combination of troops that will attack air and ground (i.e. drag, baby drag, witches, archers). I tend to stay away from all valks for instance because they will only attack ground units.

I also like to try and predict what the opponent will attack with. If I see an opponent appears to be edrag heavy I will specifically go archer heavy in my defense ccs. Witches also work well against edrags. I will also avoid hounds and ice golems in these scenarios. Otherwise they get sprinkled in too, but only if I'm expecting ground attacks.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

3 ice golems, Hound & Ice Golem, Dragon loons & Ice Golem, Hound loon & baby drag, Hound archers & witch. All archers, 2 drags & loon. Ice Golem witches & archers, 2 ice golem archers & baby drag. 3 witches & archers. Are just some examples.

Troops we dont use on defense are Wall Breakers, Bowlers, Healers, Pekka, Miners, Yeti, Hogs, Golem

Best troops for defense are miners and wall breakers.