Thread: Derby harvest tasks very unbalanced

Derby harvest tasks very unbalanced

I just realized how unbalanced the derby harvest tasks are. Two of my bingo tasks are indigo and tea leaves. Given that indigo takes 2 hours to grow, and tea leaves take 6-1/2 hours (more than 3 times as long), I’d expect that I’d need to harvest more indigo than tea leaves (for the same number of points). But it’s actually the opposite. For 320 points, I need to harvest 335 indigo—and 405 tea leaves. That makes no sense to me.

eta: Sorry, I just realized I should have posted this in the Derby Talk thread. I’d appreciate it if a moderator would please move it. Thanks!
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; March 12th, 2020 at 01:25 AM.

This is very true. I think they should fix these new harvest tasks they've introduced last october update.
    Take the soybean and mushroom as an example as well. Both of this crop takes only 20 mins. to grow. A 320-soybean harvest requires only x465 while a 320-mushroom is at x708!

The other thing i also notice with most of these new harvest task is that they only seem to appear most likely whenever there's a bingo derby on. Also, most of these task don't have a max point value of 320 such as the sunflower, sesame, bellpepper, ginger, pineapple etc. They are only seen with max of 318-319 pts.

SC should fix these tasks first, i hope someone can relay this to the developer team.
    Last edited by Ibssoli27; March 12th, 2020 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibssoli27 View Post
    This is very true. I think they should fix these new harvest tasks they've introduced last october update.
    Take the soybean and mushroom as an example as well. Both of this crop takes only 20 mins. to grow. A 320-soybean harvest requires only x465 while a 320-mushroom is at x706!

The other thing i also notice with most of these new harvest task is that they only seem to appear most likely whenever there's a bingo derby on. Also, most of these task don't have a max point value of 320 such as the sunflower, sesame, bellpepper, ginger, pineapple etc. They are only seen with max of 318-319 pts.

SC should fix these tasks first, i hope someone can relay this to the developer team.
    Thanks for your response. I need a sesame seed task for my third bingo, and the only one I’ve gotten is 318 points. I’ve been waiting for a 320, but it sounds as if that won’t happen. That’s really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Thanks for your response. I need a sesame seed task for my third bingo, and the only one I’ve gotten is 318 points. I’ve been waiting for a 320, but it sounds as if that won’t happen. That’s really annoying.
    It really is frustrating especially if you are aiming for top 3 and completing the 3 bingo lines. Our hood gave up placing on top 3 now, since we decided to take on a ginger task worth 319 only just to complete a line.
    Just a short of 1 point is enough to throw the NH from placing top 3 at the end of derby.