Thread: Queen ability and Eagle Artillery

Centennial Club

Queen ability and Eagle Artillery

I have recently noticed that and shot fired by the EA will continue to track the Queen if you activate her ability after they have been fired. Has it always been like this or was her cloak suppose to prevent targeting and prevent the shots from tracking her?

Here is a link to the video of this happening, Warden locked on, EA fires 1 shot, changes target in middle of firing to Queen, Queen’s ability activated when 3rd shot being fired. Queen moves around corner, 1st shot hits queen, 2nd hits warder(1was fired while locked onto him but was the first shot not second), 3rd followed Queen farther and hits her.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...652/video0.mov

Dude, it has launch already, just like every other defense tower, bullets shot, of course it will land on her

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Centennial Club
    Edit landing order, watched closer, first hit was a mortar( mistook it for the first fired EA shell), so first shell to hit was the warden, next two were queen.

I thought it was also understood that the EA doesn’t change targets In mod volley of 3 shots?
    Last edited by 63S10H8; March 11th, 2020 at 06:49 PM.

This is because the eagle is more advanced and has heat-seeking drill-bombs of death.

This is me attempting to find logic in a game where storm clouds can be trapped in towers underground

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th12/Bh9
    King: 50 Queen: 51 Warden: 20 BM: 29
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

The Archer Queen is not invulnerable. She is invisible. Defended cannot target her but any defends that targeted her before will hit her. It is different than the Grand Warden's ability which does the exact opposite (invunrerability instead of invisibility).

From what Ive seen (and can remember).

EA will retarget off of Queen if she uses her ability before 1st shell is launched.

Shells will still track and hit the queen while under her cloak if shells were launched prior to cloak.

EA can shoot different targets with the same volley, I have no idea what causes that but probably something akin to target died.
    Last edited by Peekagob; March 12th, 2020 at 08:06 PM.

Centennial Club
    Sad thing is in my situation, the warden was targeted, the first shot was fired then retargeted my Queen for the next 2 shots. Why it took until after The third shot to activate her ability. The warden wasn’t killed between the first and second shot either and continued after all 3 shots landed.

I understand she still received damage under cloak, but under cloak she is supposed to not be able to be targeted, if she moves the shells are in turn still targeting her thus meaning she is not cloaked and still able to be targeted. Other defenses are quick to target rounds, meaning takes less time to reach her before she moves once cloaked, hence she still gets hit and then the splash damage still gets her when her archers are targeted while standing next to her. I completely understand because she is not immune to damage, her ability Is designed to prevent her from being targeted once and while activated.

I literally just raided and I active her ability and she is still targeted by the eagle before it even fired