Thread: Opponent matching

Opponent matching

I have BH7 and I get opponents of BH9 at 2500 trophies. How the hell should I defeat them! Please fix the Match making 😭

The matchmaking in BH uses trophy count as the sole criterion after you cross 1500 cups or so. Due to that you may come across higher halls and as such this is not a problem to be fixed.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Uddhav7507811167 View Post
    I have BH7 and I get opponents of BH9 at 2500 trophies. How the hell should I defeat them! Please fix the Match making 😭
    Upgrade to BH9 as soon as possible. The only reason you should pause is to upgrade your storage capacity to allow the last BH upgrade. There is no benefit, absolutely none, in maxing out each BH level.

I have BH7 and I get opponents of BH9 at 2500 trophies. How the hell should I defeat them! Please fix the Match making 
    There is nothing to fix - it is a ladder system. Please see the stickied thread at the top - the first three links explain the mechanics of matchmaking in the builder base.

The short version of it all is listen to the advice the other posters gave, and get to BH9 pronto. Builder base is not a maxer's game.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Forum Master
    I have BH7 and I get opponents of BH9 at 2500 trophies. How the hell should I defeat them! Please fix the Match making 
    Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade.

On Builder Base, you need to rush. Having an extra building or camp at a higher BH level is better than having high level walls or defenses at a lower level.

so .. upgrade, now.

Then; plop down all new buildings and upgrade your collectors and storages (more resources when you use a rune), then upgrade the BH again and repeat until you reach BH9 .. THEN start to max your stuff..

/Affront
    TH13-70/70/50/20|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

How many times will we mention it? Rush instantly to BH9 and never look back.

Are you supposing that you'll win every match ?
    Are you saying that when I'm at the age of 18 irl, the only people I compete with will only be age 18 ?
    lower your trophy.

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.