Thread: No scrolls in bingo line prizes

No scrolls in bingo line prizes

Ok im used to not getting scrolls as my horseshoe prizes but i expected more in my bingo line prizes!! Not one after all that work...it looks like its a diamond grab even with bingo now which used to basically ensure scrolls...i think im done with derby as im not willing to use 5 more diamonds to shuffle my prizes... i used diamonds to help with derby but now theres no payoff whatsoever 😡

Pro Member
    The scroll issue is starting to get very annoying. It feels like I'll never get those spots open. I seem to have gotten enough puzzle pieces for both new zebras very quickly, but scrolls are nowhere to be found.

I do seem to have two scrolls in my horseshoes this week, but I don't think I had any last week.
    This.Kitty /
    Level 163 / Town 53
    Farm- Lost Kitten Farm 8YY08VL9L
    everyday is halloween

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I seem to recall getting 2 permits/scrolls in my Bingo rewards last time so I stuck to going for 3 Bingo lines at the loss of getting the Gold trophy. Alas! This week my three Bingo reward columns do not show a single permit/scroll. In fact, none of the horseshoe rewards include a permit/scroll.

I found one in a treasure chest yesterday in a friends yard! I couldnít believe my eyes.... so I checked my inventory and itís there. Maybe they are listening and putting them back into the treasure chest again. Has anyone else found any?

I have found permit in HUGE chest a few times since last year. Rare, but only in huge treasury chest.

Bingo line has 1, too. The prizes seem random.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley info : - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

My third bingo line rewards give me a funny choice between a scroll, a puzzle piece and a free 13 hours Tom.
    Last edited by Llabyrint; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:24 AM.
    Llabyrint (#8LLQJVC0J) Time zone UTC +2;
    level 114; town level 30; 143/144 achievements; barn and silo always full