Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: One person neighborhood

Centennial Club
    Thank you Dinderloo,
    I’m sure I will find similar struggles. I’ve entertained the idea of starting another farm but trying not to do that. Seems like it would be a pain to switch back and forth. But I might change my mind on that. Thanks for your comment!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolC View Post
    Thank you Dinderloo,
    I’m sure I will find similar struggles. I’ve entertained the idea of starting another farm but trying not to do that. Seems like it would be a pain to switch back and forth. But I might change my mind on that. Thanks for your comment!
    Switching back and forth between farms is very easy if you use Supercell ID. I have 8 farms and play them all regularly, particularly during the Valley season.

For anyone who needs it, there's information on Supercell ID here: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...-id-1524473720

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Centennial Club
    Thanks
    again, very helpful!

Hi. It is completely fine if you want to do it yourself, but Im looking for a new hood on my second account and would love to help. I can promise I would do my part in the derby as an experienced derby player, and I will opt out when Im busy. You do what you want though, but I think my second farm would fit in well to a small hood, and its more fun with 2 players.

Centennial Club
    I’ll think about it but in the meantime, I did start my second farm so I’d like to go completely solo for awhile and see how it goes. Thanks for your reply though.

Centennial Club
    How long should I wait to start this regular derby? I’m told it helps to wait and get a late start to be matched. But are we talking hours or days?

Many solo derby players will trash the board until they have all the tasks they want to do. They will also prep any production tasks, leaving them to be picked up when they take that particular task. Choose the tasks wisely and you will be able to start and finish your derby very quickly.

For example, keep your mining tasks, as they are done fast. Some people can do trucks fast, depending on their barn space and what they keep. Help tasks can be done relatively fast too. If your board presents you with a production task, you will need to ‘stack’ the items on the machine. This is better than taking the task, and trying to wait for them to be done. Some harvest tasks go fast too, such as wheat or corn. If you have boosters for fish weight, boats (if you are willing to call them early), or production machines, it would be a good time to use them. Also, have your town loaded with townies for train tasks, too.

Once you have all tasks on the board and ready, you can start your derby. Some solo players will wait days before they start, even waiting until the last day, in an effort to reduce the competition.

If you need extra townies to pick up, try this thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ting+baby+farm

Good luck on your first solo derby!
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    Thank you momscar!
    Does the derby start when I open it or when I do the first task? Sounds like i have time to work the board before taking a task. But I thought once I open the board I’m in...am I wrong on that?

Centennial Club
    So I can prep my whole board and my derby doesn’t start until I take my first task?

Carol, you are matched with other NHs that have a solo derby player at the time you take the first task.

You can trash to your heart’s delight and can prep any and all tasks. Then when you are ready, you can start.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗