Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Harvesting sunflowers as a derby task

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA

Harvesting sunflowers as a derby task

Somehow I seem to be missing this....Harvesting sunflowers is on my Bingo board. I don't recall seeing sunflower harvest as a derby task, and it's not listed in the HayDay derby list. Does anyone know how many fields of sunflowers are needed for a 320-pt task?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Somehow I seem to be missing this....Harvesting sunflowers is on my Bingo board. I don't recall seeing sunflower harvest as a derby task, and it's not listed in the HayDay derby list. Does anyone know how many fields of sunflowers are needed for a 320-pt task?
    Not quite! We have a 319-point sunflower task, and it requires 410 in 19 hours.

I hope this helps

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post

a while back, last update I think, they added a ton of new product and harvesting tasks to the normal derby. I have noticed that these tasks were only showing up during the normal derbies, not power, blossom, mystery, etc, UNTIL today, it wasn’t part of bingo either. But today it is, and there’s a ton of the new harvest tasks in my bingo board.

yuck.

A lot of these new harvest tasks do not have max 320 points which is frustrating if the hood is trying to accomplish both placing on top 3 and getting the bingo lines.
    I thought they already fixed it over the maintenance before the bingo derby starts but its still the same.