Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Awful war log

Quote Originally Posted by Godfried View Post
    We have 174 wins and 476 losses. Our clan is a clan for rushed bases and anyone can join. But we do have a few not too bad rushed bases too.

Since Supercell's war weight algorithm is rigged in favor of TH 13 we will not improve! It seems upgrading to TH 13 with scattershots hardly adds war weight. Our higher TH12's on the war map almost always have a TH13 as opposite with max edrags and 4th hero! It is what it is.

We lose many wars with 8 stars less or more 
    Your problem is indiscriminate rushing, not a rigged match maker..
    Clan tag would allow people to confirm, but even without looking, you are probably dropping heavy defences too early..
    My guess is you will be defensively rushed as a clan, with walls and heroes at far lower level for hall, if you keep drawing heavy top end clans..

And losing by such a margin, it seems likely the accounts are either advanced beyond the experience of the clan members, or the war troops arent upgraded to max for hall either..

Nothing at all wrong with rushing.. It is the quickest way to advance an account..
    But the rushing still needs to be following a build path, if that account is used in war.. More so if that war is weighted.

Fresh Spawn
    To test my assertion I upgraded account to th 13: war weight stayed the same.
    Bought Royal Champion: war weight stayed the same
    Upgraded Electro's, bowler, regular drags, loons, clan castle to max level still no change in war weight.

Number of gold storage/ elixer storage (supposedly indicator of war weight) on battle day remains unchanged!

Rigged in favour of th 13.
    When I was th 12 only in clan war league my mirror was a th 12.
    In regular wars always th 13's with max troops 4th hero etc. and recommended 3-5 places below my own number on war map.

I rest my case.

We have 174 wins and 476 losses. Our clan is a clan for rushed bases and anyone can join. But we do have a few not too bad rushed bases too.

Since Supercell's war weight algorithm is rigged in favor of TH 13 we will not improve! It seems upgrading to TH 13 with scattershots hardly adds war weight. Our higher TH12's on the war map almost always have a TH13 as opposite with max edrags and 4th hero! It is what it is.

We lose many wars with 8 stars less or more 

Forum Veteran
    Upgraded Electro's, bowler, regular drags, loons, clan castle to max level still no change in war weight.

Number of gold storage/ elixer storage (supposedly indicator of war weight) on battle day remains unchanged!

In regular wars always th 13's with max troops 4th hero etc. and recommended 3-5 places below my own number on war map.

I rest my case.
    even u upgrade all your troops to max 13 your gold weight wiol remain the same, since it is not offense weight, it is def weight, and lvl giga inferno also exatly same stat to lvl5 giga tesla, but the offense weight is totally different and it is invisible, if your roster is light and u r at the top u will see the different at uour opponent soon
    https://cocp.it/clan/L8VLPP80

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

I rest my case.
    As Sam notes, upgrading from a max th12 giga tesla to a new th13 giga inferno doesn't impact your defensive weight much at all (maybe none) and that makes sense given it really isn't any stronger.

As for the rest of your post, as Sam also noted, you are referring to gold weight, which at best is only defense. You can't see the offensive weight by looking at gold weight and definitely not by looking at your "mirror" on the enemy clan.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

As you war roster becomes more TH13 heavy, you start getting tougher(more skilled opponents) which can seriously affect war log of clans who put TH13 who cannot pull their weight.
    Even a clan who lost 4-5 wars in a row was better than a clan with 15+streak with mix roster in terms of 3star rate against max bases.

We experienced this first hand when we turned all TH12(TH12 was max back then) July last year.We were pretty casual back then.I had to take drastic steps like making a feeder and making discord compulsary in the main clan.
    We upgraded our skills and benched TH12s who couldn't pull their weight and ask them to get better in FC before getting back to wars.Some left but we focused on quality than quantity.A red war log can eventually have your core members leave if they are good and care about wars,so we focused on having a green-log than including everyone in war.

It eventually worked out well for us, and now we are somewhat competitive all TH13 clan,who have won 86% of war in last 50 and have hit-rate of around 25-30% against max 13s in regular wars.
    Last edited by Rak2180; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:14 PM.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

I rest my case.
    If your case was to prove you really don't know what you are talking about, this combined with your first post proves it quite effectively. If that was not your goal might want to re-open your case because there is not much else you have proven.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 45/50/15 heroes
    TH12 - doug 50/57/28 heroes