Thread: 👍🏼Looking for a new home...😃

👍🏼Looking for a new home...😃

Hi I am back playing hay day after some time away.. found some wonderful NH in the past and made a lot of progress but I am now looking for my forever home. Level 69 very active- not big into derby playing but happy to participate as required!! Please add me!! Crossways Farm!! I am very active with sharing, selling and looking for someone to take me under their wing!! I look forward to hearing from you!!

We have a great team. We’re USA based. Active and friendly, helpful. We do require 320 only derby or opt out. We have fun. Let me know if you’d like to know more. Thanks, Kevin.
    Southern Country Fun

Come join "White Horse Ranch" we wiuld love to have you!
    I have sent you a private message.

Are you tired of playing the derby? Then this neighborhood is for you!
    "WHITE HORSE RANCH" is a brand new nh as of 1-29-20
    It is a play as you can nh, No derby required
    Chat not necessary except for please and thank you.
    No diamonds required ever! Stress free!
    Im looking to get my helper achievements gate!
    Looking for town players to help with expansion tools
    Level 50+ needed to join. English only please!
    If this sounds good to you come join me, you won't regret it!
    Im looking forward to meeting you soon!

"White Horse Ranch"
    Blue flower circle/white horse
    #PUO8GV9U The O is the letter O not the #zero!
    Last edited by Barbara1018; March 8th, 2020 at 07:15 PM.

Centennial Club
    Come and check us out. We have members that don't play the derby at all, although you are always welcome to participate.

Yakkety Yak
    Come and play!

We are a relaxed Derby hood that is happy with shoes for the most part, although we play a variety of games, including the Derby (in addition to the ones that Supercell provides). We do our best to have a community that is more than just the derby.
    Yes we are addicts and a new hood. We came from quiet, dying or serious derby hoods because we want something more! We like to make friends and do our best to have fun! We are self sufficient, polite farmers.
    Do you like the feeling to sit relaxed together with friends drinking coffee and just chat and play? Then you should try us out...
    Kik: luckylokilou or Dreamcollies. Or you can contact us here on the forum.
    Yakkety Yak, Hood ID: LJQUJVRV

Fresh Spawn
    Me and my 2 friends are looking for a new home. Level 70, 84 and 129. We love the derby and are helpful. We are currently all spread out trying to find the best fit. We came from Hitler hoods or just unhelpful groups. Would it be possible to see if we are a good fit?

Pro Member
    We are one big family!We have 105🏆gold trophies! Join us!🏇5 year old neighborhood
    ❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood Farming Fools!

Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 105🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!😍

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood with team players who have great communication!

**Must use Fb Messenger. This is so we can better communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks such as Bingo.

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! Often times completing regular derby within 48 hours, we then have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. This gives plenty of time to restock farms and relax! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

It is ok to opt out of derby whenever you need to😉

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 50

Please do not have another farm in another NEIGHBORHOOD.

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

Hi Nikky have sent you a pm,cheers Robyn from The Active Help