Thread: Give me your thoughts on this

Give me your thoughts on this

Alright, OK.. you know in videos and in loading screen of COC, you see the archer tower being destroyed by the giant. Well..what i, and maybe even you, have seen them taking one last shot in midair.

I don't think that's in the game, but wouldn't it be cool if it was, and maybe they did a little extra damage with that final midair shot.

Also i don't know if anyone as noticed but the goblin by the wall has lost his scissors, his meant to be trying to cut the goblins straps. lol

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    This does happen though. There has been many a time when my Queen or other Troop deals a death blow to a defense that manages to get one more shot off for its own death blow due to the timing of the Defense's attack. No extra damage is dealt, but it does give the "appearance" of what you're describing.
    Last edited by toofinedog; March 8th, 2020 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ChessOfConfusion4 View Post
    Also i don't know if anyone as noticed but the goblin by the wall has lost his scissors, his meant to be trying to cut the goblins straps. lol
    I noticed that you should take a closer look with some glasses.🤓🤣 The goblin has no scissor in his hand.

Last edited by wotanwaton; March 8th, 2020 at 02:32 PM.

That what mean there should scissor be but there's not. they must of messed up going from the Xmas update to this one.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ChessOfConfusion4 View Post
    That what mean there should scissor be but there's not. they must of messed up going from the Xmas update to this one.
    I don’t think they messed up. It existed on this splash screen prior to the winter update. It was probably just an artistic element they decided to exclude when they brought it back.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I don’t think they messed up. It existed on this splash screen prior to the winter update. It was probably just an artistic element they decided to exclude when they brought it back.
    The archer tower on the left side lacks the gold coins on them too, which the goblin was climbing for.